Player

SEASON 4 STARTS TOMORROW

SE has not added anything to the Lodestone main page so a lot of people might not realize Pre-season ENDS tomorrow and S4 starts.

This is confirmed in the Lodestone Maint Page

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...593eddf856192f

In order to perform system updates to accompany Patch 3.56 as well as The Feast Rankings season 4 transition, we will be performing maintenance on The Lodestone at the time below, during which users will not be able to log in to The Lodestone.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
    Mar. 28, 2017 6:00 to 10:00 (GMT)
    Mar. 28, 2017 7:00 to 11:00 (BST)
    * Completion times are subject to change.

[Affected Services]
    ・The Lodestone
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kai Lee
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Wat?

This contradict what SE told me personally that they decided to cancel season 4.
    XD

Oh well, I guess it's something to do while waiting for stormblood expansion.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    What does the ranking from pre-season do? Logically it should be wiped clean but I have no idea if it is. I also expect some adjustments to Feast as they said they'd be made before season 4 began.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lace Valeria
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Preseason ranks don't matter at all. It's a total reset.

Putting that aside, I remain steadfast in not participating in Season 4.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Violet Flower
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 23
    Some random predictions which may or may not be false.
    There will be no noticeable job balances in 3.56b, meaning SE is fine with current job disbalance and encourages pushing underperforming jobs like SMN, NIN and DRK further from PvP meta.
    Light party score algorythms will not change, means all its problems from S3 (windrading at 4AM, 'bonuses' etc) will transfer to S4.
    Top 10 jewelry will be a ring, because we had bracelet, earring and necklace already.
    It will be easier to get into Top 100 because many people unsubbed till 4.0 or got their mount in S3 and don't care about another recolor.
    Final Top 100 scores will be 100-200 less than in Season 3 and getting Diamond will be as easy.
    Our FC will have 25+ spots in Chaos' Top 100 and most spots in Top 30.
    (0)

Character
    Malina Loma
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZay View Post
    It will be easier to get into Top 100 because many people unsubbed till 4.0 or got their mount in S3 and don't care about another recolor.
    Won't it actually be harder to get Top 100 then? If people are unsubbing for 4.0 , and if players are truly going to boycott Feast for real, that may make getting high ranks difficult due to too little people participating.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Violet Flower
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic-Mal View Post
    Won't it actually be harder to get Top 100 then? If people are unsubbing for 4.0 , and if players are truly going to boycott Feast for real, that may make getting high ranks difficult due to too little people participating.
    The whole after-Garo period ques on Chaos were active and last spot went up 129 points in blind week. But on NA datacenters it's probably a good idea to spam matches first few weeks in case ques will eventually die like in S3.
    (0)

Character
    Kerwin Nindon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    I've been ranking up pretty hard these past couple of weeks. I'm ready.
    (0)