Character
    Adoranore Zogin
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60

returning player

good afternoon,
    I am a returning player who is looking for an active FC. i am looking to do quests, dungeons and eventually raiding. any questions please feel free to hmu in game
    adoranore zogin is my toons name
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pookie Shadowfang
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    some good raiding FC's i know of is azure, and kupo
    laid back i can point the right direction for that. there is love<level of violence>, tea, and several other handful ones i know of i hope this helps a little at least
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lady Grimlight
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 57
    Hey -
    If your looking for your "forever home" in Eorzea check us out:

Grievance [GRVNC] is an adult guild, we have a lot of fun together and consider each other family. We are a welcoming gaming community that supports guild members from a variety of unique backgrounds and places in the world. Most of our members are in their late 20's to early 50's and we play on the Midgardsormr server. We are a casual guild that has multiple raid teams and also run content with people who don't currently have a raid team (we call it casual raid, this is a place where players can catch up on content or learn content in a relaxed guild setting).

We are actively recruiting, and no, you don't have to be a raider. We understand that you have a real life too! All we ask is that you abide by our charter, be at least 18 and have fun! As a member of our guild, you gain the benefits of being a member of a multi-gaming guild that has been in existence for almost 15 years! Check us out at http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums. Simply register, explore our site, and if you are ready, post an application on our FFXIV forums.

Additional reasons to consider Grievance as your new home:
    - we are all about TEAMWORK, our members want to help each other
    - ran by an organized, well established gaming community
    - sarcasm and camaraderie
    - large free company estate, surrounded by additional member housing, Plot 5, 1st Ward, The Goblet
    -Grievance currently has its own Con - Quest Con! http://www.quest-con.com/

Our TeamSpeak supports many of our other guilds within the Grievance gaming community as well:
    ArcheAge
    Blade & Soul
    Black Desert Online
    Elder Scrolls Online
    EverQuest II
    Final Fantasy XIV
    Rift
    World of Warcraft - Alliance
    World of Warcraft - Horde

Have additional Questions? Seek me out in game:
    Lady Grimlight - Recruitment Officer

Or ask one of the following officers in game as well: Twistbeard Soldarius, Vedrana Shulk, Filsy Jay, Groobs Lightstorm, Fox Kae
    Thanks !
    (0)