Player
    Character
    Zackk Fairr
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60

[EU][LFG][MC/HC][ODIN] PLD returned to the game. is looking for a Raid Group.

Hello to all of you.

Im a PLD tank who just returned to the game after having a cupple of months break. (from when World of Warcraft Legion came out).

I have a 12 years+ raiding experience as tank both HC server first race and some MC raiding as well i have a server first and server sacond on my back. but that was way back in wow vanilla (Ragnaros Molten Core and Nefarian Black Wing Lair).

Most resent is some top 500 kills world on Xavius and Helya.

Im a dedicated person who loves progression and have a chilling personality ''To be mad is a whaste of time'' and who wants to clear the current content. I strife to be the best of the best in my current class and have the understanding of High end progression. I have been taking it easy in FFXIV since my main focus have been in WoW. but after 11 years of it im done. So now my main focus will be on FFXIV.
    (0)
    Last edited by Xenu; 04-01-2017 at 05:19 PM.

Player
    Character
    Zackk Fairr
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Im the kind of person who learns a fight fully after 1 or 2 tryes mostly becourse of my photo memory. who looks at the battlefield and thinks about how to place the boss the best way so the raid dont have to move so much around even if it means that it will make it alot harder for myself in the fight.

My current gear is (only 260) with a low ilvl weapon (farming diadem for the 280 but havent been lucky yet).

Raiding wise im progression is bad since i just returned to the game last thing i cleared was Sephirot EX. and was working on Nidhogg EX. so its not great. but still im a dedicated player and im a really fast learner when it comes to bosses.

I can raid all week days from 6PM ST - 10:30PM ST 18:00 - 22:30 ST. and weekends whenever the time is to raid.

If i by any chance have peaked your interest you are more than welcome to cath me on Discord, ingame or here

/cheers

Discord : XlOz#0769
    Ingame : Zackk Fairr
    (0)
    Last edited by Xenu; 04-01-2017 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Ilvl Editing

Player
    Character
    Zackk Fairr
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    Im still looking for a Static for 4,0 raiding. my aim is to clear content not to be world top static.
    (0)