Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Vice Shark
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Its based on a seifuku design. I'm okay with it. Might wear it when I get bored of my current glam.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein_eon_Osborne View Post
    Healing DRK is literally... the same since ShB. The reason why people think it's a meme to heal nowadays because DRK receives very little to no buff to their sustainability vs 3 other tanks getting something useful. If you're capable of healing DRK back in ShB (or any tanks), then you'll heal EW DRK just fine.

Player
    Character
    Leer Loeken
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    i love the people who are upset over this. It's literally impossible for SE to satisfy everyone with one design so they made it a nice outfit that wasn't already in the game. If it was some epic he-man armor (which, by the way, would not make sense for tataru to make), lots of people would not like it. that's what glamouring is for. If you hate it so much, just pretend it isn't there while the rest of us can enjoy it.
    (6)
    Last edited by GloriousMachine; 03-27-2017 at 06:03 AM.

Player
    Character
    Bacent Rekkes
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by jameseoakes View Post
    I don't really get why our scion outfit is just a school uniform....
    Cause being the warrior of light is tedious, just like school.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Novia Marius
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    I wish the jackets were either longer in the back or cropped shorter all round, but otherwise I think its alright. Probably will be using the shoes the most tho, cause they're the cutest piece I think :3
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rysir Arcalane
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    If it was like an armor reinforced leather outfit and didnt have the tie it would look notably more serious at least. Its still okay though.
    (0)
    Oh hey nothing was here

Player
    Character
    Ririta Rita
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by loreleidiangelo View Post
    You'd think for something labeled "WoL/Scion gear" the artist would have worked harder at making it look good on all races, not just Miqo/Au Ra/Lala..
    The zettai ryouki fetish looks awful on lalafell. The male one will certainly be fine, but the female one will be out of place just like every other fetish wear.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    A'ver Snow
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    It looks nice in the artwork, but i know it's not gonna look good on me in the game.

Also, Eorzea is now a high school i guess.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eugene Tracewood
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 87
    Hmm... I wish the jacket on the male was longer, but overall it can be a dapper look and goes well with the only two fedora options we have at the moment. I'm a highlander, hope it doesn't look weird on me. They look like they were specifically made for Midlanders and Miqotes (to be fair, it's prob the majority of the playerbase.)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Edwin Li
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by GloriousMachine View Post
    ----
    I have been waiting for a Jacket like this for a long time now, though excluding the tie part, for my glamour. Though I am not surprised with the complaining since when people think the world of FF14 they think of things more fantasy like such as long coats and fancy hats. However, the culture of FF14 has hinted a lot about having developed in some way more close to Earth's Culture thus expecting things like this School Uniform design was bound to be in the world of FF14 some where which the name implies is from Sharlayan style clothing design which focus a lot on Academic theme gears.

This Uniform type outfit has been the most basic JRPG outfit for some JRPGs considering a versatile of different JRPG characters wear School uniforms in combat but mostly involving a type of Combat Academy.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leer Loeken
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    honestly, it looks very similar to some of the shire gear so I think that people are only pissed because it's attached to the MSQ. Because of this, I kind of wish it was obtained through some other easy method so they would not complain about it being forced upon their character or something. That being said, I think that it's very selfish of some of the community to criticize a free outfit that some people really want just because they don't like the look of it.
    (3)

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast