Character
    Small Hobbit
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by enthauptet View Post
    blub
    so you are saying you wanna asking for a more expensive price!? like the currently one on the market!? xD come on please stop to lie!!!
    you just want this happen to get always cheaper price than its on the market, otherwise it wouldnt even makes any sense.

regards hobbit
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Red Cork
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    I wouldn't mind a system where interested buyers could list offers for prices that they'd be willing to pay. I'd much rather fill an "order" for an immediate sale, than have to wait days or weeks for a sale. A price that a potential buyer would be willing to pay still needs to be a price that I'd be willing to sell for. Besides immediate sales would help to keep commerce flowing. The market is so very stagnant now.
    (1)
    "Fun comes first. If it isn't fun, you're doing it wrong." -Naoki Yoshida

Player
    Character
    Scarlett Impaler
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    I'd like an HQ quick synth option, at least for older recipes if not newer ones. The amount of time it takes to make an HQ platinum ingot or diamond even when geared for HW 4-star crafts is still pretty excessive. Index the success rate to control stat and let us save a little time on the simple stuff...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Minerva Nakts
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeMax View Post
    I'd like an HQ quick synth option, at least for older recipes if not newer ones. The amount of time it takes to make an HQ platinum ingot or diamond even when geared for HW 4-star crafts is still pretty excessive. Index the success rate to control stat and let us save a little time on the simple stuff...
    I think that would make things too easy given the extremely low difficulty of current crafts. Crafts have been balanced in such a way that anyone can HQ everything with ease. Differences in player technique only determine how fast one can produce an HQ final product.

The tools are already available for a crafter to reliably craft anything from all NQ mats. In your example, if they gave out free HQ diamonds or gold ingots, that would turn a crafter who can craft say i250 accessories from all NQ at an 80% yield to one that can craft from all NQ at close to a 100% yield.

There has to be an incentive or reward for a crafter who develops better techniques. If there aren’t any difficult crafts released, at least there is the speed incentive. Currently, the difference between being able to HQ a 4* from all NQ at a 95% yield and at an 80% yield is only ~1500-2000 quality. Simple rotations are decent at getting that 80% yield but it’s the crafter who moves beyond rotations who can get the higher yields by increasing their average quality/synth by 1500-2000. Easy HQ handouts would eliminate that.

HQ quick-synths would be more justifiable if they were to increase the difficulty (ie. low odds of HQing something from all NQ) or only include quick-synthed materials in the recipes of crafted materials.

I personally always encourage crafters to work on developing methods of crafting from all NQ as it’ll speed up master crafts considerably. The techniques are simple but surprisingly not well documented.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3