Thread: New WHM Meta???

Player
    Character
    Li'a Mimerya
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    N...no you can't tell people how to play y..you dirty elitists!!
    (2)
    Last edited by Accelerating; 03-25-2017 at 12:11 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ghishlain Pyrial
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by loreleidiangelo View Post
    I didn't see the fully-leveled DoH; thanks for pointing that out. So yeah, seems like some kind of weird social litmus test to see just how much DF pugs will put up with so long as the run is completed, lol? Idk, I could see wanting to do CNJ-only as some kind of challenge, but why the fending accs then for any reason other than to irritate people in Duty Finder?

Maybe they're trying to compensate for missing vit from lacking a job stone? Idk.
    If the intent is to see "how long a Duty Finder run" can go, VIT accessories would probably be the way to go since then you could use the reasoning "But muh HP for survival!" to reduce the right side contribution without directly looking like they're trolling. 30K HP would be far too much HP for anything and if they were looking to optimize for survival, MND accessories with VIT melds should be more than enough for any content they'd be participating in.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Attica Jurlon
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 72
    Yikes...I really think SE should start locking classes out of high level content and just require jobs, since they're looking into class removal anyways.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kochie Monster
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by loreleidiangelo View Post
    I didn't see the fully-leveled DoH; thanks for pointing that out. So yeah, seems like some kind of weird social litmus test to see just how much DF pugs will put up with so long as the run is completed, lol? Idk, I could see wanting to do CNJ-only as some kind of challenge, but why the fending accs then for any reason other than to irritate people in Duty Finder?

Maybe they're trying to compensate for missing vit from lacking a job stone? Idk.
    They probably don't roll on loot either so you can't boot them unless you are super fast after the next boss kill.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bell Jee
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TallonOverworld View Post
    thank god i was able to remember the name... http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/14513643/

Well nvm +1 for my bl, thanks for sharing your info
    OMG ITS THE SAME DUDE I GOT IN PARTY WITH. we kicked him bcuse im a fairly good whm and new meta for whm aint working. Go for the norm, survive and manage ur own mp and dont ask for help. Otw you r a useless healer.

Joke aside.
    Yeah we gotten into party with him on dun scaith xD he gor locked behind the gate and we kicked him.
    (0)
    Last edited by Johaandr; 03-26-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Character
    Tifa's Soulstone
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Accelerating View Post
    N...no you can't tell people how to play y..you dirty elitists!!
    actually this ^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Judy Hopps
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    There are some people that don't like "white mage" or whatever like "I want to be a conjurer" because the icon and name somehow affects their gameplay. Running more than vit melds or a vit ring is counterproductive in normal PVE. Even in savage no one would do that.
    (0)

Character
    Tifa's Soulstone
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by TallonOverworld View Post
    While i did a run of Weeping city i noticed one of my healers was asking from our bard to use mage's ballad to the point where he started flaming him but nvm for that.
    Then i noticed that both of my healers had 27k hp , ~13,2k max mp with tank accessories and Mind V melded. I suppose his piety was really low so that his mp can be drained so easily and to ask for Mage's Ballad.

Anyway is this actually viable? I got vote-kicked for telling him that he is wrong with this kind of setup and i became curious ever since.

Note: One of them was a conjurer and the other whm
    Note: I never played healer classes
    now I can feel you even better.... I met both of them yesterday in a9s (via df) – the DDs refused to even get started for the first minutes, after a snapchat we tried a rush on Faust but wiped even before we bashed him down to 60%. I haven't scanned the whm but the conjurer was full ilvl270 (vit tank acc like Tallon said) except the weapon which was ilvl260. While the party was really confused one of the tanks scanned him even further and noticed that he didn't even had the job-crystal nor the 2nd cls to become whm at all. so uhm yeah... it was indeed a strange experience, never expected to see a first cls in "savage" ^^'
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3