World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 53

Cannot complete Main Story Quest "The Black Wolf's Ultimatum"

ISP: Comcast

Type of Internet Connection: Unknown - shared internet

Internet Connection Speed: 75 mbps

Date & Time: March 2017 EST (ongoing issue)

Frequency: Always

World: Aether - Zalera

Character Name: Leilani Annuhai'a

Retainer Name: None

NPC Name: None (though I need to interact with Bartholomew and am unable to)

Monster Name: None

Class/Level: Scholar level 51

Party or Solo: Solo

Race: Au Ra - Raen - Female

In-Game Time: Ongoing issue

Area and Coordinates: Ul'dah Airship Landing, X: 10.7 Y: 11.1

Housing: None

Steps:
    1. Automatically brought to Ul'Dah airship landing on the ship side after a cut-scene.
    2. Teleported out to do a different quest
    3. Returned to resume Main Story Quest "The Black Wolf's Ultimatum" but could not get on the other side of the Airship Landing to speak with Bartholomew on the ship.

Further explanation of the issue:
    After a cutscene, the Main Story quest brought me automatically to the Ul'dah airship landing right beside the ship. However, I teleported out to go do a different quest. When I returned to do this Main Story Quest ("The Black Wolf's Ultimatum) I discovered that there was no way for me to cross the gate to get back to where my party is with the ship. I need to speak to Bartholomew in the Royal Promenade (ship) in order to progress in the story.

I have spoken to all NPCs and tried everything to get across. There is no option. I found previous threads on other websites where people had this same issue resolved by having a GM add in the option to go on the other side of the Landing by speaking with the Airship Ticketer.

Thank you in advance.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mellalynnie; 03-23-2017 at 07:39 AM.