Character
    Grann Goro
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

[Linkshell] "Minimum item level Club"

Hello everyone

I did some research, and I didn't see any community in our server who likes to play in "minimum item level" mode.

So I created a linkshell for that : "Minimum ilevel Club"

If you like decent challenge, real cooperation between players, and/or if you want to (re)experience old content in its original level of difficulty, don't hesitate to join us.
    (1)
    Last edited by Grann-Goro; 09-25-2018 at 06:49 PM.

Player
    Character
    Grann Goro
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    UP !

The linkshell still exists !
    Popularity of "minimum item level" mode seems to grow a little, as it appears a little easier than before to find people for that on the party finder.
    Besides, some specialized cross-realm linkshells have been created, and it makes adventurers a little easier to find too, but these linkshells tend to be full...

So we welcome in this linkshell any person from Ragnarok who would like to experiment any old content in its original level of difficulty.
    Don't hesitate to contact me in-game, or on the party finder, as I try to regulary create groups for this type of content. ;-)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Celene Starlight
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I very much approve of this, though I can not participate. I hope people are having a good time with it.
    (0)
    いつか人は一人になって思い出の中に生きていくだけ。

Player
    Character
    Grann Goro
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I'm trying to organize a big event in minimum item level : the Crystal Tower !

If you're interested and want to book a spot, I created a event page here --> https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...1/event/34999/

If the date isn't possible for you but you're very interested nonetheless and want help me in the organization, we can discuss ^^
    (0)
    Last edited by Grann-Goro; 10-20-2018 at 06:58 AM.

Player
    Character
    Grann Goro
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Hello again adventurers !

After our victory inside the Labyrinth of the Ancients and the Syrcus Tower last time, we try to plan another 24-raid in Minimum Item Level (World of Darkness) next Sunday afternoon.

Once again, the event is opened to all the players from the "Chaos" data center.

Registrations and complete information here :
    https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...1/event/35240/
    (0)
    Last edited by Grann-Goro; 11-14-2018 at 05:44 AM.

Player
    Character
    Grann Goro
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Hello again people !

After the Crystal Tower raids, it's time to experience the "Shadow of Mach" raids as they were during their release.

The first part (the void ark) is planned on Wednesday 28th during the evening.

For more information :
    https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...1/event/35331/
    (0)