Character
    Hale Storm
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70

Payment Error Lack of Customer Support.

Hello!

I've been trying to transfer 1 of my characters to another world now since mid febuary 2017, and the mogtstation is still refusing to do this for.
    I keep getting the same error over & over again.

I have already checked multiple times that everything is in order & that all requirements are met.
    Including the payment option, there's nothing wrong with my Mastercard, there's money on it etc.
    (and its being accepted in other places)

This is the message i get on Mogstation for FFXIV character transfer & monthly billing.
    (Picture below)

I get the same nonsense message on Square Enix Account Management System for Montly subscription for Final Fantasy XI, but a diffrent error message.
    (Picture below)

And when i try to contact the support center as it suggests... i find myself here with this problem...
    (Picture below)

WHAT BUTTON????

There's nothing to press...this is useless.

It seems my account has been either blocked are under some sort of RMT investigation, in wich you will find nothing of a sort.

Now unless you want me to continue playing your games ie. FFXIV & FFXI, i suggest you really start looking into this & fix this asap.

I've been around for a long time, but it seems someone has decided to cut me off completly from paying & playing your games.

Because these issues shouldnt even happen, it's been happening long enough & no one is doing anything about it. (because there dosent seem to be any Support Center)

And if this is a banking issue, then why have you implemented a system that acts completly retarded & rejects my normal payment as i have used for so many years?

im glad i didnt pre-order the expansion,... i couldnt even play because your billing system is borked.

By the way.... this is great way of loosing customers, in case you didnt realize.

- and i AM sorry if i posted this in the wrong section.
    - And NO, im not looking for answers or solutions from other players, but the actual so-called "Support Center" to fix this sh.t.

(1)
    Last edited by Laughlyn; 03-22-2017 at 04:26 PM.

I used to be Noomy...then i took shiva's Hail Storm to my knee...