Character
    Nicodemus Mercy
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Elamys View Post
    That song is Contention. You can buy it in Idyllshire with lore tomes
    Well so it is... now if only that Answers reprise from the Coil cinematic was so easily found >_>
    (0)
    How many men am I involved with? Well that depends... do you mean men as in males? Or just midlanders?

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Nail of the Heavens
    (0)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Uematsu's 1.0 city themes (Navigator's Glory ~ The Theme of Limsa Lominsa, Born of the Boughs ~ The Theme of Gridania, The Twin Faces of Fate ~ The Theme of Ul'dah), and another 1.0 Uematsu track that shares it's title strangely with a new (and entirely different) piece Soken created for Heavensward called Piece of Mind (the Soken piece is the theme of Loth ast Vath in the Dravanian Forelands and is on the Orchestrion, where as the track I'm wanting that has the same title but is a completely different piece of music, is a beautiful piece by Nobuo Uematsu from 1.0 that played in several locations, such as when the player first arrived at their starting city, and chose their Path Companion at the Waking Sands).

In any event, the original Piece of Mind is track number 43 on the Before Meteor album. Next to Answers it's my favourite FFXIV music.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Causality View Post
    Really really want this one. (The Rising event was absolutely beautiful the first few years, and pretty much destroyed when they quit using this music for it. I want it back for the event as well.)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chiami Jishin
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    YES PEASE about The Edge (NIN theme), and I would love the tune that plays in Loth ast Gnath
    (0)
    Non-native speaker of English so forgive any butchering of grammar or vocabulary you may find in my posts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2