Player
    Character
    Lujate Fiona
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

LF casual FC-Brynhildr

Returning L50, casual, ps4, seeking laid back FC. Play times are unusual and erratic. Active Saturdays and Sundays, 7-10am PDT (10am-1pm EDT) & Monday thru Saturday 5-7pm PDT (8-10pm EDT).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Stormageddon Oath
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Heya, Lujate!

I'm probably too late here, unfortunately the official forums server sections don't see a lot of activity. I personally run (co-operatively with others) what I call a "newbie FC", which I started up about 3.5 years ago and is still going strong. Basically we try to focus on learning and teaching. We encourage players to play at their own pace and try to have an environment where nobody feels like they can't participate, and we're pretty good at it. Some of us get into more hardcore raiding, but most of us stick to more casual stuff, and all of us help eachother out. http://www.final-Dawn.enjin.com if you want to know more.

Alternatively I can point you in the direction of a number of other casual FCs, or you could view the list on the BA Discord. https://discord.gg/PMA4y
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lujate Fiona
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Yes, I responded to a tell in game and joined their FC. thx
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lujate Fiona
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'm in the market for an FC again.

I need to add another condition. I will not tolerate any of the following in voice or in-game chat:
    Persistent lewd sex talk
    Racism
    Politics
    Talk of criminal activity

I'm not telling anyone how to live their life. Just own it and don't waste your time and mine.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cecilious Spina
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I run a small FC with mostly real life friends/coworkers. We are very casual and laid back. We have a Medium house stocked with a workshop and crafting stations. A lot of members have taken a hiatus, however, are now coming back prepping for Stormblood. Let me know if you're interested.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lujate Fiona
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaj85 View Post
    I run a small FC with mostly real life friends/coworkers. We are very casual and laid back. We have a Medium house stocked with a workshop and crafting stations. A lot of members have taken a hiatus, however, are now coming back prepping for Stormblood. Let me know if you\\'re interested.
    Sure, I'm game
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cecilious Spina
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Hey sorry, I just saw this! Send me an in-game message. My name in game is Cecilious Spina. That way we can figure out when we will both be online at the same time so I can send a FR and FC invite.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rican Elite
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 36
    Hey, I be down I'm in FC which is very casual we have fun and help each other out. If you want hit me up character name is Rican Elite
    (0)