Character
    Madeye Moxie
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70

Looking for Dark and Heavy RP FC

Hey mates!

I've been on Balmung since release of ARR and have been rping here all along. The main FC I was with for a good while has completely restructured into something different and I'm in the market for a new home. Perhaps one of you kind folks can lend me a hand in finding what I'm looking for!

What I am looking for in the FC:

Dark, Mature themes. I want a FC that isn't going to shy away from the gloom and realities of a harsh world.

Heavy RP. Preferably, I want an FC where I can RP with them every single day. If not, damn near close to it! Too many FCs only RP perhaps once every couple of weeks when they have an event. I want a lively group to spend time with!

As far as alignment goes, I don't really care if it's good, evil, criminal, grey, etc. If it's willing to tackle the mature themes then I'll find a way to fit.

Other than that, just the usual of a laid back group of people that are fun to hang out with and are cool with the LGBT community. If you have any suggestions for who I should check out, let me know! Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sterne Evans
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Hey there!

Our FC is ramping up the RP side of things. Our release schedule is to hold our own MSQ (DM'd by the creative leads) in line with every patch that is released with the game, and then encourage and host sidequests and casual RP in between those patches.

We are looking for more RPers and more creative minds to keep the ball rolling!

We're currently on part 3 of our most recent MSQ - this one is a huge paradigm shift in the RP from before so we're trying to get a good launching off point for people to join and casually RP throughout the weeks between patches. So far it's been pretty dark and I think everyone is looking forward to some more murderous dark tales lol.

If you're interested check out the website. But know that we're not quite at the goal that you're looking for just yet. We're getting there and can use all the creative minds we can gather

Either way I hope to see you soon.
    (0)
    ~Life itself is an exercise in exceptions

Player
    Character
    Rei Sekiro
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    My friend and I are currently recruiting for a brand new FC.
    We're recruiting mainly officer positions, but we're looking for new friends too (it's a trading company that is morally...ambiguous in how it operates and looks to expand help into dangerous territories in Doma/Ala Mhigo).
    More info: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=18958
    Our company is based out of Limsa for now thanks to all the ports.

OR if you want to try your hand at being an officer and helping us build up, more info here: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=18961

If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to PM me or contact me in-game (Charce Noirterel) or the other leader (Soren Shieldbreaker)
    (0)
    I'm a female player who plays a male character.
    Shocker....