Player
    Character
    Fabled Fox
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

Winners of the Art Contest in Frankfurt?

Hi! I had a really great time at the Fan Fest in Frankfurt. Thank you so much for your hard work!

I was really excited to find out that I made it into the top 10 of the Leisure category at the Art Gallery, since it was my personal goal to become one of the finalists. Since I was involved in this contest, I am very curious to find out who won! I know there were specific blog posts for the Japanese and American art contest finalists, and I've seen the cosplay contest blog entry, but I don't think the winners of the European art contest have been announced yet (?).

I had some personal favourites in the contest and I really want to know if they won first place! (I know it won't be me, but I am still dying to know the winners! I'm rooting for the stuffed animals in the Famous Characters category!)
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by FabledFox View Post
    Hi! I had a really great time at the Fan Fest in Frankfurt. Thank you so much for your hard work!

I was really excited to find out that I made it into the top 10 of the Leisure category at the Art Gallery, since it was my personal goal to become one of the finalists. Since I was involved in this contest, I am very curious to find out who won! I know there were specific blog posts for the Japanese and American art contest finalists, and I've seen the cosplay contest blog entry, but I don't think the winners of the European art contest have been announced yet (?).

I had some personal favourites in the contest and I really want to know if they won first place! (I know it won't be me, but I am still dying to know the winners! I'm rooting for the stuffed animals in the Famous Characters category!)
    Hello there!

Good to hear that you enjoyed the EU Fan Fest!

The art contest finalists will be revealed very soon, so keep your eyes peeled just a little bit longer
    (4)
    Daniela "lakukisu" Wnuk - EU Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by FabledFox View Post

Hello again!

In case you missed it, the art contest winners have been announced on the Lodestone
    (3)