Player
    Character
    Zetsumei Tsunarashi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90

Desynthesis window clutter.

Can we please give the desynthesis window the same treatment as the GC expert delivery window (hide gear set items, etc.)? Every time I open the window I have to be really careful not to desynth stuff that I want to keep and the list is really long so it's hard to sort through everything to find the items I want to desynth.

An option to filter items that my skill is too low to desynth would also be very nice.

I hope that this is something that is already on a to-do list for the dev team, but if not I'd really like it if this could make it in to stormblood release
    (1)
    Last edited by Zetsumei_Tsunarashi; 03-12-2017 at 11:31 PM.

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumei_Tsunarashi View Post
    hide gear set items
    You can do this by moving all the things that you want to desynth to your inventory before you start breaking everything.
    (0)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumei_Tsunarashi View Post
    the list is really long so it's hard to sort through everything to find the items I want to desynth
    I always select the item first from the inventory window, and choose desynth from there. Then it's already on the right one. There's no list to sort through that way, just the inventory or armory chest window, and I usually already know where the item(s) are there. (Or am I mis-remembering that? It has been a while since I've done any desynth.)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sida Bajihri
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    To clarify the previous post, the desynth option is in the right click menu for all items (nearly) everywhere. For gear this is often the better way.
    (0)
    If you say 'pls' because it's shorter than 'please', I say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.