Player
    Character
    Lhei Fox
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGAFLYINGPENGUIN View Post
    Let's talk like adults here and be reasonable lol. To be fair I can see why people are actually very unhappy about this because yoshi said that the relic and alexandrian weapons will be the BIS and that they've learnt their lesson. So as a developer they have failed to keep to their word.
    im sure they have this diadem as test for now to improve it even tho 280 weapon has 1 dmg more then you relic that still gona be ur BiS unless ur lucky get a weapon 280 with same stats on.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lat Sacoridia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    DW guys I posted the bug here, I'm sure SE will absolutely reply in a good natured way and fix the bug.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...056-Diadem-bug
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sentinillia Emilie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagihi View Post
    im sure they have this diadem as test for now to improve it even tho 280 weapon has 1 dmg more then you relic that still gona be ur BiS unless ur lucky get a weapon 280 with same stats on.
    They already did a test run in 3.1. It was universally shunned. Now they just released the same thing with a coat of paint (FATEs) on it. And no, if you get a weapon with +2 Weapon Damage even with bad rolls it will be better than relics.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Lat Sacoridia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinillia View Post
    They already did a test run in 3.1. It was universally shunned. Now they just released the same thing with a coat of paint (FATEs) on it. And no, if you get a weapon with +2 Weapon Damage even with bad rolls it will be better than relics.
    - not necessarily with all weapons. I know with all the healer weapons secondary stats outweighs weapon damage for dps regularly, because weapon damage doesnt weigh as much on healer weapons as say, a WAR axe (like 37 weaighting I think? XD). For example people were using the Zurvan Book (i265) over the A12S book (i275) because the secondary stats are worth so much.
    Most of the time WD> secondary though, which is why 280 RNG stats is absolute BS.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yayadon Yadon
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniya_Estlihn View Post
    The state of the game is different right now, and complaining about it now is pointless.
    It is not really different and it's not pointless to complain. The timing of this is absolutely awful and invalidates not only the raid weapons, but nearly 2 years worth of the relic weapon grind, 9 days after it was finally completed. I assure you that the salt mountain would've been way less big if they'd released this like a month before Stormblood, and not now. It ludicrous and incredibly dumb.

Saying that "oh, Stormblood will be released in 3 months anyway stop QQing" is ignoring the glaring issues at hand and comes down to incredibly arrogant hand-waving. i280 weapons that basically come down entirely to luck are quite literally shitting all over both raiders and people who have done one or more relics, expecting them to actually be worth something until Stormblood - just as it was for Heavensward, where the raid gear and relic could absolutely carry you all the way to 60. Plus, it's not like people aren't aware that Stormblood will be a completete reset anyway - that's expected and perfectly fine, since we'll be getting a lot of actually new content as well as lots of overhauls all across the board, in addition to two new jobs which will likely shake up the meta quite a bit (if they don't fuck them up like they did MCH and AST in 3.0).

Also, the gear from Diadem would've been entirely fine if it was i260 and could only almost compete with raid and augmented shire gear, instead of automatically being BiS for literally everyone in every slot. It would've been a great way to gear alt jobs in preparation for Stormblood while not completely invalidating basically everything that people have worked hard for, while giving us filler content until Stormblood just as well. There was literally no reason to for this bullshit to happen.
    (7)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leveva Heavensreader
    A realm where one must apologize for being a victim is no realm worth living in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hall of Novices, on Healer DPS

Player
    Character
    Shao Kuraisenshi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    2 years, 2 damm years farming and doing my 2 relics (yeah is more easy that the original but the effort in general is pretty high) and now they release conten how give us better weapons that us? for real?, i can understand you give us free 275 weapons, or meaby 280 pink weapons but same attack power that a 275, but this? i feeling like SE spit in all our work even if is random you still have the chance to see all you work in to dust at day 1.

pff i guess the relics go to still be usefull to skip the 1º step of the new relic but sure that step go to be so easy so thats not matters much.
    (1)

7. 03-09-2017 10:15 PM
    Reason
    lol

Player
    Character
    Violet Flower
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Latallat View Post
    DW guys I posted the bug here, I'm sure SE will absolutely reply in a good natured way and fix the bug.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...056-Diadem-bug
    Be careful with such jokes. I know someone being suspended after he joked about the bug in The Feast which disabled the chat.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Etoile Kallera
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Someone correct me if im wrong here.

The chance of the drop being my main is 1/13.
    The chance that it will drop to me is 1/72 (its really the number of participants, but from what im hearing this is no low manning affair.)
    making the chance that I get the drop for my main 1/936
    and that's assuming the fight occurs every time and the weapon drops every time. which may not be true.

if the fight occurs one chance in 5 as someone said on the forum, that could make this 1/4680. again not accounting for drop rate.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Elatus Shadeflare
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    And the funny thing was, I was really looking forward to putting my time in for the Anima weapon.

But what's the point? Run Diadem until I get max stats!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lat Sacoridia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZay View Post
    Be careful with such jokes. I know someone being suspended after he joked about the bug in The Feast which disabled the chat.
    It's not even a joke though. They released it with a SUPERobvious translation error. Like SO SO obvious. It stands to reason that the ilvl was a typo in the code as well.

EDIT - also if they ban me, that's fine - but it would only prove theyre not listening to their paying customers who are for the most part CLEARLY upset this. They did it before with Gordias iirc, and people raged then.
    What on earth possessed them to do the same stupid thing that no one liked....
    (3)

Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast