Player
    Character
    Andromeda Faye
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60

Needing friends for FFXIV Skype group chat and FC~

Hello!~ After about 2 months of solo playing, I FINALLY found someone else to play with, but we both wanted to to try and find more people to regularly party with and possibly create a Free Company. Unfortunately, Siren is a bit dead, so I'm having a hard time finding anyone (that plays FFXIV) from other forums that are on Siren, or would even consider transferring. Balmung and Gilgamesh seem to be all the hype these days.~

Anywho. So far there are only 3 of us, a level 58 Astrologian, a level 31 Bard, and a level 1 Marauder that just started last night. ^^ We're really searching for melee DPS to have a full, well rounded party, but we want everyone!

If you see Andromeda Rose or Fenedhis Lasa in game, you can bother one of us, or you can contact me here. ^^ Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sukasaha Mazoku
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    I don't mind being friends with more people!! I own a fc already though and we have a discord ^^ I'm normally not off unless im at work soo you can add me if you want!! Edit: idk why my character isn't to the left the character name is Sukasaha Mazoku
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ovan Cifer
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    can add me use more friends on skype names Talion Cifer

also don't go with a big realm can come to Cactuar not as huge but got a lot of people also started my own FC and recruiting people myself so welcome to join
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ootzz Ootzz
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    We run a small tight group free company on siren active with at least 6-10 people every day/night and do events spanning hours, and have a blast of fun on voice also. let me know if this is something you would want to be part of. Gunnar Hellfire, /tell me or write me in in game mail or here. I would love to grow, explore and expand your love for the game, with my friends and family in our FC.
    (0)
    Gunnar Hellfire
    ..It is pointless to question who someone really is..
    The Crimson Circle