Lutie Reingarde
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

Postal Moogle Hasn't Spawned Since 2.3

ISP: BT

Type of Internet Connection: BT Broadband

Internet Connection Speed: Current maximum, 700kb.

Date & Time: Long Long ago, in a patch far into the past from this one. (The same week 2.3 came out).

Frequency: The moogle has been MIA since week one of patch 2.3.

World: Balmung.

Character Name: Lucille Lockehart (Formally Lucille Leingod when the issue started).

Retainer Name: My retainers are not holding the moogle hostage.

NPC Name: Deputy Post Moogle

Monster Name: FFXIV

Class/Level: White Mage / 50 (I assume, it was 2.3).

Party or Solo: Both.

Race: Mi'qote (At the time the issue started)

In-Game Time: ...?

Area and Coordinates: Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks ( 10.4 , 11.3 )

TL;DR: The moogle hasn't spawned for more than two years, but my Journal says I have completed the five quests after "Stroking the Haft", however this is impossible as the moogle never loaded after "Stroking the Haft".
    The result is that I can never have Mini Mole or the Moogle Cap because the quests origin does not load.

Steps:
    1. Once upon a time, long long ago... (Two years give or take) I was happily enjoying the postal moogle quests and there plethora of references and fun.
    2. After completing the quest called "Stroking the Haft", the moogle suddenly DISAPPEARED! and registered in my journal as the whole 2.3 quest line having been completed. (Meaning the four quests after this quest also flagged as complete)
    3. I thought ok... this will be fixed as there was a hot fix due the very next day.
    4. The moogle did not return.
    5. Every couple of months following, I would post using "Report a Bug" in game, then would wait and check to see if the moogle was back; it has never returned and my quest journal still says I have completed quests I have never even seen before.
    6. That brings us today; I had enough of waiting and contacted a GM directly.
      The GM didn't understand at first, however directed me to the forum to post this issue.

Screenshot as evidence:
      (Sorry, I can't size the screenshots down, so they're huge)

Please help me!
    :'( It's been so long now.

Lucille-
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kai Lee
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    You might need to unlock the npcs that cuts your hair, he plays a part in the moogle delivery quest line?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mholi'to Lihzeh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    The reason he does not show up is because you do not meet the requirements for any other quests at the moment. You are missing one quest from batch 1 of the moogle quests, which requires you to finish a short series of sidequests from Marcette around (17,19) in the Central Shroud.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lutie Reingarde
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Two... years... URGH!

Thank you Mholito! I can finally get moley! Thank you!
    (0)