Player
    Character
    Belazarus Alith
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Heya everyone!

We're still very much open for recruitment and looking for new friendly, fun loving, mature players to join our community!
    We are still very much active, with daily guild events organised on our event calendar over at our website, our regular bi-weekly podcast on our Twitch Channel, and a vibrant active community on Cerberus!
    If you're still looking for a home in FF14, please do head over to our website https://alithffxiv.com/ and hit "Join Alith Today" to apply to join us

See you all in game!

Bel
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kiri Seraph
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Hi! I was wondering if it's possible for me to come along on some of the raids? I'm already on an FC but it's a social FC and they don't raid. I'm fine with doing some trainee raids first if you like. I've got multiple O5S/O6S clears but havent managed to clear O7S yet.

I play a ilvl365 White Mage and I'm available fairly regularly. I understand if you don't accept outsiders though, I just don't want to quit my FC as I've been with them so long and I'm really close with them
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azrall Averaice
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    Hi Guys! Great news - Alith are still recruiting! If you want to join an FC that is a mature, casual, social, guild focused on having a pressure-free fun, with a supportive community that feels like family. Interested in our friendly FC that has a large house, dedicated website, events, raids, discord & podcast? Apply at AlithFFXIV.com for more details!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lele Apex
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 53
    I might be interested but I can't tell from your webpage how big/active your FC are. Open slots in Raid teams and whatnot.
    Are you able to elaborate more in detail?
    (1)
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Iosefka's Nexus <LAZY> - Zodiark server, Light DC
    https://www.lazyfc.com

Player
    Character
    Azrall Averaice
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    Our Fc is currently rank 8 with 135 members in total. The active member number is around 20-30 daily, depending on time zones. We do have weekly raid sign ups within the FC for clear parties, learning parties etc.

I hope that helps?

thanks

Allan
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Faye Sunseeker
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I've applied via the website link, hope to hear back from you guys - Sounds like a nice place!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Faye Sunseeker
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Two months later update - Absolutely adore this guild, the people are some of the kindest I've ever met in a game. If you're looking for everything said in the advertisement. Don't hesitate, you won't regret it! :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xarial Kirara
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I've been a part of the Alith family for quite a while now and I'm still very happy I joined this amazing guild back when they played in Tera. Now in FFXIV, the guild has only grown over the years and it is still an honor to be part of this incredible community. So if you're looking for a friendly, fun and helpful guild, no need to look further, just apply to join us
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Azrall Averaice
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    Are you just as crazy as we are? Good news, we're still recruiting!

Look no further! "Alith" is filled with fun loving crazy people and we're recruiting! We're a rank 8 FC with a large house, website, raids, guildbuffs, events, discord! Everyone is welcome, all kinds of players! Just be fun, talkative and speak english! If you are interested then apply on our website AlithFFXIV.com or /tell Azrall Averaice in game for more info
    ( ミ ⌒ ● ⌒ ミ)/
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4