Player
    Character
    Ruby Hammer
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80

[Faerie] High Fashion <Avant> is looking for members!

In Duty: Glamour System(Savage)

Okay, so what is High Fashion (<AVANT>)?
    <AVANT> is a social free company that looks to do just a little bit of everything, and look good doing it! <AVANT> is just starting out, but it's made up of members who have been in the game since it's beginning! We're interested in creating an environment that welcomes casual raiding, crafting, gathering, RP, or just about anything else you would like to do!

Okay, so what about the name? Fashion?
    What started out as a joke- Fashion being the true end game- became the accidental basis for the FC! I (Kusuh Valentione) personally love to mess around with many different outfits and glamours, and that alone has become one of my biggest passions in this game, and the FC was conceived of people that also like to look their best. This, of course doesn't mean you have to be the Eorzea equivalent of a runway model to join, though it does mean that glamour feedback will be an added bonus if you want it!

So, in short, <AVANT> is:
    • An new FC, looking to focus on casual content of all types
    • A social place for new and old players
    • A place to look your best (if you want)!

What are some rules that <AVANT> has?
    Glad you asked!
    1. Be polite and civil towards all members, keep personal arguments out of the group
    2. Discrimination is not allowed, that includes racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. if you are called out on your behavior, change it.
    3. No spoilers, we have new members, so keep story spoils out of chats. If you're not sure, err on the safe side
    4. Toxic behaviors are also not welcome. People in this game are real too, and this FC isn't meant to be a world-first speed-run group, so there is, frankly, no need to be a jerk. Anything can be said nicely.
    5. Always look your best

What times is <AVANT> usually active?
    Given we are still small, we're mostly active during the evening. We are spread out across the full length of the US, though, so "evening" means different times for different people!

What is <AVANT> doing right now?
    Right now, we're working on a few things!
    • Saving up for a house!
    • Getting new/returning players up and ready for Stormblood!
    • Getting some photoshoot projects ready (Kusuh's personal project)
    • Recruiting new members!
    • Leveling up the FC

Wait, did I see RP up there?
    You did! We have a few RP-ers in the FC. The Free Company itself isn't "In-character", per say, but we have an IC linkshell that is managed by Mystic Bull (one of our officers!)

Will I like <AVANT>? Who should I talk to? Is there a formal application?
    Honestly, if anything here so far has gotten you interested, then please, drop us a line!

Send a message to Kusuh Valentione in game or use the application system to join!

When you join, you'll be given the rank of "Applicant". This is just so both you and the FC as a whole can see if you're a good fit for us! If all goes well, then after a few days, you'll be considered a new member!

We hope to hear from you! Thanks for giving us a look!
    (1)
    Last edited by KusuhLun; 03-10-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ruby Hammer
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Just a quick bump entering the weekend! Both I and Mystic will be on, so send us a message if you're interested!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Broken Mountain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Give us a whisper! We're always down for new members!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ruby Hammer
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Just a reminder that we're still open and looking for members!
    (0)