Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Neko Kat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1
    Well the facts were only under the topic of if the proposals were made into to fact so duh. lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aviars Lightsworn
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kota_Foxfrey View Post
    Well the facts were only under the topic of if the proposals were made into to fact so duh. lol
    You pretty much admitted they weren't facts

Anyways, pretty much everything I say is actual reality. The rewards are exclusive and no longer obtainable. SE has already made plenty of gear and mounts outside of Feast NO LONGER OBTAINABLE

Everything you have said is actually opinion while what I say is based on current reality.

Just accept the facts ;^)
    (2)
    Last edited by Aviars; 03-25-2017 at 04:51 AM.

Player
    Character
    Neko Kat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdChild_ZKI View Post
    I'm not much of a football guy, but let me try using it to make the point clear:

Super Bowl LI (2017) - The Patriots won. The Falcons did not win. The Patriots get the trophy and players get their SB LI rings.
    The Falcons cannot get SB rings this time around.
    Now if they compete in Super Bowl LII and win, they can get rings.
    But they cannot get Super Bowl LI rings, because they did not win.
    And even if they somehow win Super Bowl LIII after that, they cannot get Super Bowl LI rings, because they did not win LI.

Is that at all clear?
    FFXIV Feast seasons aren't football or the olympics or a pie eating contest (joking comparison) so those are all poor examples of anything to do with this topic.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Neko Kat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviars View Post
    You pretty much admitted they weren't facts
    No, they are facts under the topic of what they were referring too, which is what this thread is about. Nice try.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tiramisu Macaron
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    FFXIV Feast seasons aren't football or the olympics or a pie eating contest (joking comparison) so those are all poor examples of anything to do with this topic.
    But they are now. You want them not to be. These are just "bad examples" in your eyes because it goes against what you want them to be. This is traditionally how competitive things work, SE made their competitive thing work the traditional way. People throughout history haven't had a majority outcry about this traditional way of awarding winners of competitive events. People are trying to explain that to you, but you keep saying that these explanations don't belong here.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Aviars Lightsworn
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    It's a competition and SE has labeled it as such. It's funny how hard you are trying to downplay it because you weren't able to get top 100 two seasons in a row.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Neko Kat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by TiramisuMacaron View Post
    But they are now. You want them not to be. These are just "bad examples" in your eyes because it goes against what you want them to be. This is traditionally how competitive things work, SE made their competitive thing work the traditional way. People throughout history haven't had a majority outcry about this traditional way of awarding winners of competitive events. People are trying to explain that to you, but you keep saying that these explanations don't belong here.
    FFXIV Triad Card Tournaments could be considered as a example then by your standards. Which is what I think will happen to lv60 feast when lv70 comes out. BTW it isn't about awarding winners, it is about crying for exclusivity forever and how SE shouldn't ever be allowed to host the same season again or give someone choice for old content rewards on a mmorpg where old content is well... old, with vouchers for finishing in the top regardless of seasons, rewards needing the same requirement of top 100/30 finish. Where is the problem?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kai Lee
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Eating popcorn.

XD
    (0)

Character
    Kerwin Nindon
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    They should allow old and current seasonal pvp rewards to be obtainable by top 100/30/10 vouchers from any season.
    I don't like this idea because there are win traders. I would be open to another method of distribution.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Neko Kat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwin View Post
    I don't like this idea because there are win traders. I would be open to another method of distribution.
    Well, SE need to keep them from doing that which they have for some on primal, I've seen some removed from the light party leader boards but I do agree pvp in general does have it's problems. Hopefully whatever SE do with the new lv70 pvp modes will help address it.
    (0)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast