Player
    Character
    Neko Kat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by TiramisuMacaron View Post
    Stop making these threads, everytime everyone disagrees with you.
    I hardly think the few people reading this and responding qualifies as everyone. I posted it for SE to read anyway. Lol btw I got one like so far
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kai Lee
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    What SE needs to do is prevent people from using alt, that alone would solve a lot of problems and make it fairer and give more opportunity for other people.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Neko Kat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai_Lee View Post
    What SE needs to do is prevent people from using alt, that alone would solve a lot of problems and make it fairer and give more opportunity for other people.
    I agree with this as well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nirokun Moon
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kota_Foxfrey View Post
    It's still exclusive because of number of top spots and the length of seasons aka time and you still have to get in the top for any season. Not everyone thinks your way, just as not everyone thinks my way. Why do you think people won't be just as hyped if not more for getting rewards they really want and more people playing every season, as in choice. More people queuing up sounds good to me, less waiting for pops and more interested in playing pvp which is what SE seems to want. Most will pick the new rewards anyway just because it is "new" and all that matters is that you got top whatever, it shouldn't matter which season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun View Post
    This still doesn't address the fact that you created the same topic over the weekend, nor does it address the bad sportsmanship inherent to clawing at others' winnings.
    Still not replying to this comment I've made?

You're choosing to limit the definition of exclusive to fit your needs, that's wrong.

Good ol' Google here to save the day! https://www.google.com/search?q=excl...utf-8&oe=utf-8

excluding or not admitting other things. (This means following the rules provided, as defined, no exceptions, no "improvements".)

restricted or limited to the person, group, or area concerned. (This means S3 winnings for S3 Winners! And the same for previous seasons, no exceptions!)

catering or available to only a few, select people; high class and expensive. (This means, winners! And before you start on cheaters, I say boot them and replace them with real winners, anyone competitive agrees!)

not including; excepting. (This means, no losers, only winners!)

Words literally mean things, they have definitions. This part is just not up for debate, make a new language if you want, where up means down, hot means cold, and exclusive means inclusive!

It's hard to have a discussion when someone doesn't understand the words being used. Harder still to have to repeatedly defend winnings that were already won through fair competition.
    (1)
    "Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become." - James Lane Allen

Player
    Character
    Neko Kat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun View Post
    Still not replying to this comment I've made?
    Well, exclusive can be at set at different levels or limits I mean surely you can understand that, it is not a word that is set only to what you are considering as "exclusive". So it would be considered exclusive for top 100/30 regardless of season and that is in fact still "exclusive". As for my other thread, someone posted this idea and I liked it as much as my first idea so I wanted to give it it's very own thread in case SE likes this idea better.
    (0)

Character
    Malina Loma
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kota_Foxfrey View Post
    You're joking right? Also you still have to get top 100 or top 30 for a season so how would you not deserve it?
    Btw, I did get season 3 top 30 Light party and Pack Hellhound but barely missed solo top 100 due to the crazyness of dark week and all the throwers/underrated alts/randomness slot machine teams you get. Mostly bad luck. I've also been top 100 solo in season 1. Didn't bother with season 2 as I didn't care about the prizes.
    I'm actually a supporter of allowing there to be some PvP-oriented way to get the mounts. I was just giving you the standard answer you will get so we can all move on with our lives.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Odin Haro
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 63
    Looks like there are new items added in 3.55a

One being, "Season Three Lone Wolf Voucher A". Wonder of these let you trade for old season stuff?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Neko Kat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Slib View Post
    Looks like there are new items added in 3.55a

One being, "Season Three Lone Wolf Voucher A". Wonder of these let you trade for old season stuff?
    That is one of the current vouchers that you would get for season 3 top 100 solo reward but yeah, the idea would be to have these work with the feast quartermaster npc for current or older rewards of your choice instead of being forced to get the new seasons reward only.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    K'uso Watashi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    I'll be the one to say it:

I like the idea of previous seasons rewards being reward options for the current season. Didn't get top 10 s1 but got it s4? Have a crown if you want.

However, this prob wouldn't be an issue if top 10 rewards this season didn't suck. I would have rather gotten 1000 lore than these stupid earrings.

Keep trophies as is, keep tier rewards as is.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Neko Kat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by KusoWat View Post
    I'll be the one to say it:

I like the idea of previous seasons rewards being reward options for the current season. Didn't get top 10 s1 but got it s4? Have a crown if you want.

However, this prob wouldn't be an issue if top 10 rewards this season didn't suck. I would have rather gotten 1000 lore than these stupid earrings.

Keep trophies as is, keep tier rewards as is.
    Ah yeah, I agree with this as well. I've edited the main post to reflect this.
    (0)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast