Mandar Magoo
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 80

New FC Founded: Pathfinders <<PATH>>

*~Recruitment is Open~*

About the FC:

Pathfinders has been active around 9 months now. We are a rank 8 FC, with 35 members. We wanted to create a small, close-knit, casual group interested in all parts of the game. Dungeons, Crafting, Gathering, Raids, whatever. To me it doesn't matter what we're doing so long as we have people to do it with! We're not really a typical FC with organized events, etc... We're all working adults and that honestly gets in the way of that kind of planning (with the exception of Saturday haha). What we're aiming for is a group of friends, not a community or organization. If people want to do something, they just ask lol. Sometimes that means roulettes, sometimes helping a lvl 50 sprout clear the hard mode dungeons. Sometimes we're all bored and just BS in the chat while doing solo quests.

I've been a member of various large FCs, and while it's nice and convenient to have so many people, I find that it's difficult not to feel like you're just another body once they start to get too big (if you're wondering, we intend to keep the number under 50 if we can).

Saturday 8:00pm PST is FC night. It's random what we do (depends on who's online). If only a few people show up, we pony farm, if we get close to full party we bird farm or practice something like Nidhogg EX. Last week we did a few Diadem runs with people that have never done it before. :3 With more people getting to lvl 70 and end game I'm hoping we can learn the 70 primals together. ^_^

We have discord. :3 It's not a prominent feature, but it's great for keeping in contact outside of game.

We have a small house in Shirogane. <3 Plot 21, Ward 12 if you'd like to drop by for a visit. It's just a little thing, but we're right in front of the lighthouse. We enjoy watching people plummet to their deaths while trying to do the jump puzzle. XD

We follow one core rule in this FC: leave drama at the door. We're all here to have fun. People that constantly bring up their irl problems (or in-game problems), that are mean-spirited or otherwise just can't chill out probably won't get along with us.

What we’re looking for in members:

Friends! We’re searching for mature, friendly players that don't take the game too seriously, but are still interested in all the content FFXIV has to offer. People that aren't afraid to ask for help or invite everyone on a run.

Newbies and Veterans all welcome, but 18+ is preferred. Looking to fill out our endgamers a bit, I find it's more fun to do the weeklies and everything with people you know. Also looking to adopt some sprouts, because end game gets boring! We need an excuse to do older content.

Active Times:

We have a lot of people in EST, myself and Lulu are in PST times. Mostly active in the evenings/night/early morning (work gets in the way of daytime play), but depending on where days off fall for each of us, people can be found doing stuff during the day as well.

Current Goal:

We are keeping our eyes peeled for a larger house. Likely in Shirogane or The Goblet, whichever we spot first. As far as individual goals go, there is a lot of Crafting and Gathering leveling going on.

Reply here or send a /tell to Mandar Magoo or Lulu Magoo in game if interested. ;3 We'll hang out, run some dungeons together, see if we mesh at all first. You can also send an application directly in game.

The Members:
    (Our currently active members. Others are taking a break for now. ^^)

(Lulu and Mandar, about to go mine us a fortune)

(Our loveable group of weirdos)

Lulu Magoo: FC overlord (lol). She's a crafting/mining enthusiast and has sworn her life to Nanamo Ul Namo as a PLD main (although she is leveling everything else too). Likes long walks in Costa del Sol, and stalking Aymeric.

Mandar Magoo: Dats me. I'm the cute one. I'm about as filthy casual as they come (sorta... I mean, at least I know my openers LOL). Gathering is more my cup-of-tea, but I do find the dungeons/raids in this game hella fun. I main SMN and have been trying to teach myself to suck less at SCH/WHM/PLD. I'm a bit obsessed with trying to complete Beast Tribes atm, and leveling my crafters because I don't want to pay for furniture anymore. X) I have the special skill of finding the most unique way to die to mechanics in every primal fight. Also yes, I am addicted to screenshots....

Wrathion Stormborn: SCH main. Our FC's main healer, it's gotten so bad I find myself calling all the SCHs I run with "Wrath" LOL. He's awesome and always up for helping people with runs.

Tiny Stormgiant: PLD/SAM main. He's quickly becoming the main crafter in the FC haha. Dunno where he finds the patience to level them all! He's pretty laid back, our tank veteran from a decade of WoW raids. :3

Kotetsu Kurogane: BRD main. Part of our catboy harem! j/k He's a pretty chill dude, down for anything.

Pata'pata Pata'pon: WAR main. \o/ Very easy-going dude. He's gotten to end game and has now been bitten by the crafting bug. Used to be a lala, but has joined our catboy harem.

Edgelord Doomvortecco: SCH main, recently got to endgame! Music enthusiast and our local expert on VR tech.

Khya Renahl: RDM/BLM, very chipper and happy to help. She's working on leveling a second character right now. XD

Cerynne Yssar: A big sweetheart. BLM main so when we need smiting power, he's the one we turn to. We share the same problem of thinking we're worse at the game than we actually are LOL.

Zan Chorizo: Chorizoooo. Our professional procrastinator/shit poster.

Malinda Tanit: WHM main.... I think? She's leveling all the classes, I haven't figured out which is her main one haha. Has an odd sense of humour, but we love her for it. <3

Aegis Maelstrom, Kaylee Windhammer, Gou Ch'ira: Our silent discord trio. Unless you're in discord with them, they don't really say much. XD. But they are awesome regardless!

(update in progress lol).
    (0)
    Last edited by SeriousxSarcasm; 11-10-2017 at 04:40 AM. Reason: info update

Player
    Character
    Caitlin Vance
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 59
    Hello! I have been playing about 2 months and Im looking for an FC with casual, cool people. I love helping others and want to learn more about the game, look forward to raids, and just make some real friends. I have tried a couple of FCs but have found hostility, pushiness for gil, PG language required, rushing to endgame content, and more. You seem like just the opposite! I would love to try a dungeon with you guys one time and see if we mesh. Send me a tell or invite if you see me on, I am a level 53 blm btw. THANKS
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mandar Magoo
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 80
    Aw yayy a fellow caster! \o/ At work rn, but I'll bother you in game just as soon as I can haha.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Coheed Killganon
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60

Hello!

Recently just came back to the game with 2-3 friends. Was curious if you wanted to add a few more to your roster! Nearly every job at 50+, mainly NIN and DRG main.

In game name is Coheed Killganon. Will keep an eye out for you in game!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mandar Magoo
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 80
    Be glad to have you. That's awesome, you can give me some tips when I start to level melee~! (we have no melee yet rofl. I just imagine going into Ravana EX again with 4 tanks 3 DPS and a healer, PFffffff.....!).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mandar Magoo
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 80
    Update to the post. \o/ We're ranking up a lot faster than I thought we would lol.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mandar Magoo
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelPeach View Post
    snip. Send me a tell or invite if you see me on, I am a level 53 blm btw. THANKS
    Sorry I don't seem to be on at the same times you are. ^^; But I noticed you've joined Hellfire in the meantime. \o/ They seem like lovely people (once upon a time I tried to join last year, but they were in hibernation between patches I guess haha). :3 Hope it goes well for you. ^_^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ty Aldread
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 60
    Hey Mandar! o/

I tried to /tell you a few times but I thought I'd drop a post here just so you know that I am interested in joining in case the times we happen to be on are completely different (EST so it shouldn't be super varied). I'll be on a bunch tonight and tomorrow so hopefully we can talk then and see how things go! Thanks a lot C:
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tiny Stormgiant
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Your FC sound like it would be wonderful. I would be honored to join such a FC after my long absence from the game. Ill be on for a while tonight and probably a large chunk tomorrow afternoon and evening. Hit me up in game. The name is Tiny Stormgiant
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mandar Magoo
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 80
    Aw, I was working long hours and wasn't in game as long as I'd like today. </3

I'll send you both a /tell tomorrow! (/cough later today). I made the brilliant move of checking forums at 4am. No one in their right mind is gonna be in game this early. XD

Speaking of, I gotta update the post again... Maybe I'll wait until after I've slept a bit. @-@;;
    (0)
    Last edited by SeriousxSarcasm; 03-17-2017 at 08:13 PM.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast