Player
    Character
    Fabled Ways
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80

PlayStation Stormblood Pre-order code

It might've been posted about before, but I haven't been able to find it nor an answer.

So from what I understand there is supposed to be a pre-order code to be redeemed at this link; https://redeem.finalfantasyxiv.com/en/redeem. However, how do PlayStation players receive this code? I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition about 30 to 45 minutes ago and have yet to find anything related to this.
    (0)

Character
    Lexia Lightress
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Venchi View Post
    It might've been posted about before, but I haven't been able to find it nor an answer.

So from what I understand there is supposed to be a pre-order code to be redeemed at this link; https://redeem.finalfantasyxiv.com/en/redeem. However, how do PlayStation players receive this code? I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition about 30 to 45 minutes ago and have yet to find anything related to this.
    Did you order digital version from PSN? If so you don't get a code as it handled automatically for you when done through the playstation store.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fabled Ways
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexia View Post
    Did you order digital version from PSN? If so you don't get a code as it handled automatically for you when done through the playstation store.
    But when I head to my Mogstation profile it says there is nothing added either. And that would mean I don't get access to the early access stuff, right?
    (0)

Character
    Lexia Lightress
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Venchi View Post
    But when I head to my Mogstation profile it says there is nothing added either. And that would mean I don't get access to the early access stuff, right?
    From community rep talking about PS4 pre-orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Correct. When it comes to PlayStation Network purchases, all of that (pre-order bonuses entitlement, ability to play at release, etc.) is done as part of the purchase and requires no code redemption on the part of the user.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nahla Tishatar
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    @Lexia Than you i normally don't buy the digital copy so wasn't sure how it works.
    (0)
    Reads the forums often...rarely post