Player
    Character
    Cassandaria Belle
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70

New hotbar suggestions?

So, I came back after a year away and wow, there's new hotbar selections! I like them, but given how I like viewing my hotbars, I have a slight issue with the 6x2 option. Unless I've completely missed it, 1-6 is always on the top. I'd like an option to reverse that, so that it's on the bottom. So that the bar from top to bottom would be 7-+;1-6. I know it's a small thing, it would just be quality of life, but i do really think, given with the flat options your first bar tends to be on the bottom, it would be a welcome change!
    (0)
    If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Player
    Character
    Callinon Soulforge
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandaria View Post
    So, I came back after a year away and wow, there's new hotbar selections! I like them, but given how I like viewing my hotbars, I have a slight issue with the 6x2 option. Unless I've completely missed it, 1-6 is always on the top. I'd like an option to reverse that, so that it's on the bottom. So that the bar from top to bottom would be 7-+;1-6. I know it's a small thing, it would just be quality of life, but i do really think, given with the flat options your first bar tends to be on the bottom, it would be a welcome change!
    You can do that now, just change the keybindings to suit that button layout.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Yeah, just gotta edit keybinds. I had to do that for the 3x4 setting to match up with the NUM pad.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cassandaria Belle
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    That is a bit of an annoyance, but i can see how it would work. Though the number on the bar would still read wrong, you'd set up your entire hotbar in reverse. At a glance that would destroy my ability to hit the right button, but i COULD get used to it. Unless it changes the display as well.
    (0)
    If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Player
    Character
    Callinon Soulforge
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandaria View Post
    That is a bit of an annoyance, but i can see how it would work. Though the number on the bar would still read wrong, you'd set up your entire hotbar in reverse. At a glance that would destroy my ability to hit the right button, but i COULD get used to it. Unless it changes the display as well.
    The display changes too. The only thing that would look wacky is the keybinding interface itself but that doesn't really matter after the initial setup.
    (1)