Player
    Character
    Lukh'a Lybhica
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroneko_Jutah View Post
    and I want to support this game and see it live as long as possible.
    I mean, I want to support the game, too, but it's getting harder and harder to justify it for the prices they charge for 'extras'.

And let's not even get into the only way to (legitimately) view the fanfest content being charged for. I may be remembering incorrectly, but wasn't the last fanfest made viewable for free after a certain period of time? Charging for access to information about the new things they want you to purchase from them may be a new low, honestly. Even back when you had to pay for department store catalogues, they used to give you a credit back when you actually bought something...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ellia Lombardia
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    It is truly insulting the only way I'm getting the items is going to be paying for a stream that already has all info out and I don't care about the stream myself. Reliving something that was on reddit and YouTube within an hour is just silly. I'd just buy the outfit and minion separately but SE are making that hard. Supporting the game and all is nice cause I love it too but please the prices are stupid.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Renard Lefeuvre
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    If you already pirated the video content rather than watching it that was your choice but I personally had a lot of fun watching the streams despite the really inconvenient schedule (time zones suck). You can't say they were worth nothing just because you got all of the content by other means when you chose to do that and it wasn't meant to be an option. The mini concerts were worth it for me (I'm freakishly addicted to music). If they were worth enough for you to YouTube but not to pay for then that's your call.

Would like to be able to do something with my leftover scrolls but that's how it goes I guess.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Espikes Darkwind
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    That's a shame, but I did call this exact thing a few pages back.

Oh well, least I know I can discard them now.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aribeth Lightbringer
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    to bad we couldn't get yuna hair aswell
    (1)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6