Player
    Character
    Ave Dementia
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 64

Unrepentant (est.2009) Is Recruiting, PC/PS/COMMODORE64 all welcome to put in

Do you wish your retainer followed you around clapping coconuts together as you travel? Does the phrase "Disciples of the Hand" make you giggle? Has your license been revoked for operating a Chocobo under the influence?

If that's you, then you may be looking for Unrepentant.

We're a group of big kids who keep it casual and fun. We're more interested in getting together on mumble and knocking out some guildleves then we are being the Most Serious And Hardcore Group EVER. We don't need drama, and we don't need to turn our hobby into some silly competition. That's it. That's how we roll. Sound good?

Welp, it gets better. Unrepentant isn't just another Free Company - we're a whole gaming community. We currently have our fingers in a lot of games' pies... (DDO, Guild Wars 2, Minecraft, Neverwinter, Star Trek Online,and Star Wars: The Old Republic, Warframe), and we're always up for some Steam gaming. If you play it, chances are we have people to play it with you.

So, you wanna roll with The U? Here's how you make that happen:

1. You must be over 18. We have members age 18 to 62; our average age is 30ish.
    2. Hop over to this website and fill out our application. Our application process is the one big thing that we take seriously, but once you're in, you're in FOREVER. We want to make sure that you are a right fit for us AND that we are a right fit for you!
    3. You must not be wearing pants when you apply. (Yes, we will be checking.)

Stay classy, Eorzea!
    (0)
    Last edited by AveDementia; 06-14-2017 at 10:26 AM.

Player
    Character
    Zandar Casseline
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    And up top we go!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sovya Souvra
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    We are an awesome community full of super chill and cool people. We're not just a nifty community to game with people, we're like a gaming family. We don't just do MMOs, we also have pen and paper games being run thru mumble. And have actual face-to-face socializing! So fill out the application and get to know us to see if we are a fit for you =D
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rhael Amariyo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    My favorite thing about Unrepentant is talking with other cooking enthusiasts about cheese and tasty meals to try out. While checking in on Slack during my work day - so much happens outside of FF14 (and other games).

If you've only ever considered joining a guild, think about the friendships and bonds you can form in a community instead. FF down for maintenance? Join me in GW2, or hundreds of other folks in pretty much every MMO still running, or on a console game, or just hang out and chat with people.

Mature, respectful, awesome people who play games well but are more concerned with being friendly than spending 4 hours every night to secure a world first somethingorother. And we'll eventually kill that thing, just have more fun with each other and smellin' roses first.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Phantom Ofares
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    I joined Unrepentant in 2009, to play Champions Online. I saw some silly recruitment thread like this one and thought "Huh. They sound like my kind of people." Well, here we are, 8 years (!) later, and the U is still my absolute favorite place on the internet. It's like the Cheers bar. You walk in, and everyone's excited to see you, and largely comically bumbling. (That last bit only applies to some of us. Apparently lots of us are pretty good at this game, too.)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kiserai Souvra
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Allegedly that is the case. I've confirmed we have the best floor-cleaning squad in Eorzea, though!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chakha Orben
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    I feel fortunate to be able to say that I've known these awesome guys for four years. Most guilds I've been with have all collapsed at one time or another, but Unrepentant is like a train that cannot stop. There's an entire, tightly knit community that spans multiple games, and it's still growing.
    (0)