Player
    Character
    M'rin Vhani
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by uvuvwevwevweonyetenyevweugwemu View Post
    I'm genuinely curious how hectic is a housing opening day, maybe from someone in new server?
    I will pass going to Shirogane if it's going to be similar like people camping Ixion.

I like the idea reserving the plot and entered into a buy queue with a timeout interval.
    If we haven't buy the plot means we haven't clear our old home, but doesn't take away our chance.
    Can only reserve 1 plot at a time of course.
    Well, I remember when the doubled the housing Wards back in... 3.3 or .4? On Balmung the plots lasted for a good 2 minutes, then everything was sold. I was stuck in a queue and the second I got on the server not a single plot was left. I expect Shirogane to be gone even faster to be honest.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ganbaatar Lundr
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    The only real hope for grabbing a house if you don't want the new ward when it's opened or don't manage to get a house there.. pray something in the old wards open. Sure most from what I know just hand off houses to alts or a friend instead of giving them up when they get a new house... but who knows maybe you'll get lucky. xP
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boris Taglia
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Kind of a silly question. I already have a cottage but looking to upgrade during shirogane release. When a house is demolished and you're already in the housing area, does it show up as available, or do you have to teleport back to see the plot open?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBlade View Post
    Kind of a silly question. I already have a cottage but looking to upgrade during shirogane release. When a house is demolished and you're already in the housing area, does it show up as available, or do you have to teleport back to see the plot open?
    The map will update when a house is demolished and you're on it. The ward listing I believe you have to manually refresh.
    (0)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13