Player
    Character
    Crimson Silver
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90

Custom Mount Roulette?

It's been mentioned before so I just want to bump the topic up. As a self proclaimed mount collector I would love the option to customise my roulette when summoning a mount. Y'know, today I'll cycle my horses, tomorrow my primal birds etc.

Also come on, who isn't tired of seeing Manacutter show up in Mount Roulette?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Velt Starcaller
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    I'd love to see a land mount roulette, like the flying mount roulette that we have.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blackiron Tarkus
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    I can get behind the custom mount roulette. Just make it simple, select a mount, left click or press square to bring up a sub menu, select "add to custom roulette" or "remove from custom roulette", once added a small check mark will appear on the bottom left of the mount icon, then Bob's your uncle nice and easy right?.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Xizzy Azenith
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitches1974 View Post
    I'd love to see a land mount roulette, like the flying mount roulette that we have.
    All current mounts are able to move on ground. So the random mount is a random ground mount.

Unless you for some reason want the ones that can fly to be COMPLETELY omitted despite that they can also walk on ground?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sasch'a Maruhime
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I'd love to be able to switch off the Spinning Turtle. I regret ever buying it.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Velt Starcaller
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical-Limit View Post
    All current mounts are able to move on ground. So the random mount is a random ground mount.

Unless you for some reason want the ones that can fly to be COMPLETELY omitted despite that they can also walk on ground?
    Well all my ARR beast tribe mounts and horses can't fly, so... and they rarely get used.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical-Limit View Post

Thats what he means, so that you have a roulette that is exclusively all of the mounts omitted from the flying roulette.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Dynamo Malevolti
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    I am so sick of that ugly Vath beast tribe mount, and it comes ALLL THE TIMEEE. Ugh.
    (1)