Player
    Character
    Celenir Istarkh
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90

Please clear our enmity table when we unsync/leave FATE boundry

Since we're forced to farm an unbelievable amount of FATEs, I find it appropriate to bring this up again.

When we desync or leave a FATE's boundary, please clear our enmity table so we can actually switch into other jobs and Commence the duty for which we have been queueing over 2 hours.

I just lost yet another 2 hour queue (in total I lost close to 4 hours today in queue for the same reason) because I was participating in a FATE. The moment the queue popped I knew I wasn't going to make it. But I still unsyncced out of the FATE, sprinted, and headed for the exit out of the cave in which the FATE was positioned.

Since it was a cave, I aggroed other mobs along the way, and by the time my emnity table was cleared, the queue was counting down less than 10 seconds.

But no, I was not allowed to switch jobs. There's is annoying period of nonsense after dropping out of combat that we have to wait. And I can do nothing but watch the queue fail as my chat log fills up with "you cannot change class/job at the moment" while I mash my gearset button.

Please fix this. Please just clear our enmity table the instant we unsync. There's really no point making us run miles away from a FATE.
    (4)
    “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway

Player
    Character
    Thalia Beckford
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Completely agree. It's annoying to have to run miles away from the FATE in the opposite direction because the mobs that you can no longer hit are running in the direction you want to go. It's been a real pain doing Yokai since I can't get on my mount to get quickly to the next FATE and sometimes miss it.
    (0)