Player
    Character
    Ember Bunny
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90

6 (potentially 7) orphans looking for an FC

We're six players (a friend of ours might join to make seven) who are either new or returning but inexperienced. Our play times are roughly 6PM to 2AM EST. We're not hardcore players or anything, but we play actively and we're always looking to improve. Hopefully any FC we join has the majority of helpful and/or active players in that same window.

What we're looking for:
    1: An FC with a FC House (because a couple of us are hellbent on being able to customize their own room)

2: A friendly, supportive, and positive atmosphere. We'd like to expand our social circle, since that's not something we've really done in quite a few years. (No, I don't mean everything you say has to be sweet and sugary, we enjoy shit talking too, just not down talking)

3: Somewhere we can get help with dungeons, raids, and get adopted into statics. We want to do end game content, we know we suck at the moment, we'd like advice and help, and someone to guide us.

4: A place where we can do the same for the new players that join after us. An opportunity for growth and progression, basically.

Thanks!

The currently intended mains are
    DRK, NIN, DRG, MCH, BRD, SCH and if our other buddy joins, he'll be going AST.
    (0)
    Last edited by Raidriar; 02-16-2017 at 03:02 AM.

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    I just recently opened up my doors to people looking for a FC your welcome to check it out and use FC resources. Stay and play at your level and are free to leave. I don't mind your pace and willing to help you guys out. Pls check out my profile for Loadstone, I am PST and will be on around 530pm today. Sent me a tell or letter. Or I can reach out to you. ^^

I only have one major rule, NO DRAMA

Airships can be used just give me the heads up and expeditions depending on your needs can be arranged. gardening is open to you guys as well as buffs for crafting.

RP is ok with me but not expected. Currently looking for new players, returning players, who would like to do old and newer content. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

One last thing if there is anything you would like to see or do let me know I will be more than happy to work with you guys.
    (1)
    Last edited by ManuelBravo; 02-16-2017 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Limit

Player
    Character
    Anavi Anael
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    While I don't run a free company, I do have a nice social linkshell. If you'd like to join us in addition to having a free company, feel free to message me or Kaji Hiryu later. We always enjoy having new and friendly people.

Also, this is our forum if you want to say hello or try to get a hold of an officer:

http://visionsls.freeforums.net/boar...ral-discussion
    (0)
    Last edited by AnaviAnael; 02-18-2017 at 03:16 AM.

Player

Hello,

You're welcome to come check out our Free Company, Saga. We're located in Lavender Beds and have a pretty relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Most of us are veterans of the game and would more than happy to provide assistance.

http://sagaffxiv.tumblr.com/
    (0)
    Locke Cole <Story>
    Guild Master of Chronicle, Free Company of Balmung

Player
    Character
    Sterne Evans
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Hey there.

I am sorry you guys are orphaned, but I hope you find a home quickly!

If you're still browsing out there, check out my FC The Salts of Rhotano. The website is in the process of updating, but it has all the information you need, and I think we have all the things you're looking for. We would be happy to welcome into our home.
    (0)
    ~Life itself is an exercise in exceptions