Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Queen Kelsey
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Definitely bumping this post. I've been on Mateus since just before the RP boom and haven't RP'd in years, and even then it was forum RP. So I'm really excited to get back into it on Mateus. If anyone knows of any RPC's (and especially lgbtq+) please message me. My main is Queen Kelsey though you might see my alt occasionally which is Kelsey Midgard (original, i know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Daniel Pelderain
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenKelsey View Post
    Definitely bumping this post. I've been on Mateus since just before the RP boom and haven't RP'd in years, and even then it was forum RP. So I'm really excited to get back into it on Mateus. If anyone knows of any RPC's (and especially lgbtq+) please message me. My main is Queen Kelsey though you might see my alt occasionally which is Kelsey Midgard (original, i know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
    Hiya! I help run a casual to medium RP Fc <Gold> — The Golden scales Cartel that is heavy on events (but it’s up to you how many you come to). We are decidedly LGBTQ embracing. We do run more of a Cartel Style FC but you can adopt nearly any storyline to it.

If you interested feel free to contact me in game - Dane Talen - or send over an application. If you’d like to try before you buy, you can also check out our discord and see what you are getting yourself into. Message me here if you’d like a discord invite!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lereala Lucier
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 58
    I actually just made a new character on Mateus for the sole purpose of roleplaying and have been trying to find a LS or FC to join - any recommendations?

Character name is Khloe Awandah.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Blood Heart
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    [QUOTE=NiraanOfTheBuduga;4033761]Hi out there! I'm posting this particular message because I want both current and people just curious about roleplay to reach out here! First, let me offer up what I've always considered a superb description of roleplay.

Hey, I tried to message you a long time ago and never could. However I would love to get back into the role playing scene if possible. Please message me in game as it will not let me message you. Nete-Eliise (First) Rose (Last)

Also I am looking for one that is LGBT friendly. I really haven't role played much at all on Final Fantasy and I would love to start. I was huge into role playing in other MMOs that I played just never got into the scene on Final fantasy and I want to now. So if anyone who looks at this could give me a hand I would greatly appreciate it. Please feel free to message me anytime and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
    (0)
    Last edited by Blood_Heart; 01-29-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Player
    Character
    Tyo Entialpoh
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    I am fairly new here, been on a few weeks, and would like to rp some. I could also use some help with the game itself. Please feel free to /tell me whenever
    (0)

Player

not only would my fiance and i love to get in to some rp, but we need a free company home as well! from what i've seen of sword and quill and fox den look super interesting. we'd love to get picked up and make some friends!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Susuka Suka
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 58
    Sounds fun, I'd defiantly like to join if the FC is still around. My character on Mateus is Isuka Kamiki
    (0)

Player
    Character
    J'areth Nunh
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 65
    Hello. My name is Varathros Dianris, Though Please, call me Vara.

While I am not new to the FFXIV community as a whole, YEARS ago (Before Heavensward) I was invited to play. I played on Ultros then, but I was never shown -how- to play. Now, starting over, with a new character, New Server, and in current content, I hope to find a place I can call home, that doesn't mind I have odd hours at work, but would love to both learn how to play the game, as well as find a suitable home for my boy, (an AU of a character I play in another game).

LGTB friendly is preferred, as the Character is Gay, and I'm Pan. If there is somewhere who is willing to work with a -complete- newblette.... I am Very much looking for a home.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Amon Kujaku
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 8
    A friend and I decided to try playing on Mateus with alt chars because of the RP. We're vaguely RPing as our characters as well (I'm a little awkward with it, my char is also meant to be very taciturn/slurred) and it's very enjoyable. Love reading other peoples' RPs, too. xD One thing I've noticed is that RP seems to be usually happening at Ul'dah, yet doesn't really happen in Limsa or Gridania so far. My friend and I noticed we seemed to be the only ones RPing in the other two ARR citystates whenever we were on. XD

Everyone, go RP in Limsa and Gridania *3*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rhy'xia Synhri
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    I've really been considering moving to Mateus. I've been on three servers so far with no luck with any RP.
    I'm hoping that I may have some actual luck on Mateus.
    (0)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast