Player
    Character
    Electromancer Blix
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 50

[Quest Help/Bug] Main Story: With the Utmost Care

So I ended up losing connection from the game on the quest step after showing Hahasako the Heavy warded pot key item. After logging back into the game, the key item was no longer in my key items bag, much less anywhere else.

Pretty much tried anything one could think of, even back tracing through all of the previous quest steps to try and see if I could re-obtain the item somehow to no avail. Currently stuck on the step for showing the key item to Lamberteint now, and am unable to progress the quest.

Haven't been able to do much other than level alt classes for a week as I cannot progress my character any further or access Heavensward at all for that matter.

I submitted a bug report several days ago and submitted several ingame GM tickets only for every one of them to refer me back to the forums without being able to fix my character so that I may continue. Currently that bug report is sitting in the Accepted section.

Any assistance is appreciated.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tallon Overworld
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    If it's an accepted bug then all you gotta do is wait for a GM solution.
    In the meantime, check each step of the quest exclusively if it's stuck before you get the heavy warded pot.

1) Talk to Hahasako and accept the quest.
    2) Head east behind Burgundy Falls and then south to the bottom of the ravine at 29-25.
    3) Use the Quarrying Maul on the Corrupted Cluster.
    4) Use the Warded Pot on the Corrupted Cluster.
    5) Return to Highbridge and trade the Heavy Warded Pot to Hahasako.
    6) Return to Camp Drybone and trade the Heavy Warded Pot to Lamberteint to complete the quest.

I would also check the calamity salvager just in case although this npc is for an entirely different purpose.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Electromancer Blix
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by TallonOverworld View Post
    If it's an accepted bug then all you gotta do is wait for a GM solution.
    In the meantime, check each step of the quest exclusively if it's stuck before you get the heavy warded pot.

1) Talk to Hahasako and accept the quest.
    2) Head east behind Burgundy Falls and then south to the bottom of the ravine at 29-25.
    3) Use the Quarrying Maul on the Corrupted Cluster.
    4) Use the Warded Pot on the Corrupted Cluster.
    5) Return to Highbridge and trade the Heavy Warded Pot to Hahasako.
    6) Return to Camp Drybone and trade the Heavy Warded Pot to Lamberteint to complete the quest.

I would also check the calamity salvager just in case although this npc is for an entirely different purpose.
    Yeah I backtracked the entire quest already as you suggested, as well as checking the salvager; no luck unfortunately.

I'd imagine i'm going to have to wait at least a few weeks before I am even able to play again.
    (0)