Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Player
    Character
    Shion Virai
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Oh, and I liked to heal pvp as well, until I wanted to focus on my drg more, then, I'd have to go ast because nobody wants to switch (looking at you, makai masters). At this point, I don't even care anymore, though. Rather put my wellbeing over healing some bots or people who don't switch themselves.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I'm might switch to DPS if healers don't pan out after the 4.0 changes. Probably BRD, SMN, or RDM (if I like it).
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Reigne Bo
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrololol View Post
    Oh, and I liked to heal pvp as well, until I wanted to focus on my drg more, then, I'd have to go ast because nobody wants to switch (looking at you, makai masters). At this point, I don't even care anymore, though. Rather put my wellbeing over healing some bots or people who don't switch themselves.
    Im replying to you because I didnt want you to feel misheard. Ive done pvp with 4 healers and we won. so dont feel you have to switch. Do your own thing its only really end game where healing role is more pressured but thats true of any role. End game expectations are always much higner. I prefer playing with friendly people who dont yell at you and tell people to delete their accoung etc, but on the whole the community is freindly. Got a really nice group in niddhog the other night through pf , who didnt mind mistakes etc. Was really fun for a change
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5