Character
    Onyx' Xyno
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80

Large levequests (50+) give too little amount of exp

Good day

Ive leveled my miner and botanist to 50 level and decided to make large levequests. I was really disappointed, when I got only 123000 + bonus amount of exp, because usual quests gives 83000+ bonus amount of exp. Simple math and we will get aprox 900.000 amount of exp for 10 usual gathering levequests. You know, even two usual quests give us almost the same amount of exp, that large levequest gives (10 allowances)

Dear SE, the reward for the large levequests is ridiculous SMALL! Please, make it bigger, equal for the 10 usual levequests

thank you
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Suzuran Shiraishi
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Myself, I never understood why large levequests give so little for the cost. I never found any benefit to doing those, other than it being slightly quicker experience... for a very short time. Then you just kinda run out of allowances. I always thought I was missing something, but then again, I only ever did one of those in my lifetime.
    (2)
    Innocence doesn't mean an absence of wickedness, nor is it represented by the absence of anger or hatred. Innocence is when seeing others hurt also hurts you. When one becomes blind to the people suffering in the world, that is what it means to have lost one's innocence.

Player
    Character
    Stouter Taru
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    They also require more gathering, and the good ones give you a nice big cluster of gathering points that give much higher exp per swing that normal gathering points, with 6+ swings at each. If you're using the +150% manuals, you can end up with more exp from gathering than turning the leve in.

The DoH and fishing temple leves give 2x the exp and crystals, 5x the gil and items, at a cost of 3x the turn in items and 10x the leve allowances.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Large for the amount of work, not large for the reward.
    (1)

http://king.canadane.com

Player

Off-topic, but which levequests in the game yield the most gil?

Hello people, I'm sorry for derailing the topic but I'm a rookie and aren't allowed yet to make a new topic, but I was just wondering if somebody knows which levequests yield the most amount of gil in the whole game?
    I'm asking because I'm gonna start working on the Honest Gillionaire achievement later down the road.
    (1)