Player
    Character
    Te'mariel Fheydra
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by TaranTatsuuchi View Post
    If it weren't for the inventory restraints, and the all doh equippable gear, it might be more common...

Though, it would be great if we could glamor multiple looks to a single piece of gear for different classes...
    I looked at all of that lovely DoH gear, and figured out that the stats weren't enough to actually make the four star recipes if you only equip scrip gear. Even the augmented scrip gear won't reach the minimum stats for 4 star crafts. Why would I do the grind for eight sets of left side pieces and MH/OH pieces plus one set of right side pieces, and then the grind to augment them all, if I can't even craft 4 star items? (If I'm totally wrong about all that, someone clue me in obviously!)
    (1)

Character
    Y'aschas Massif
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 72
    Sometimes I wonder if it's because this isn't a pay to be glamourous all the time type of game. Aion for example does have gender locked costumes. But at the same time, I think it's equal on both sides. Girls get a playboy bunny costume, men get bunny costume and not gipped on the fishnets either. I believe there was a girls only sexy nurse costume, and there are still sexy males only ones. But again, it's a Korean k-pop dress up mmo, giving people more incentive to pay for cash shop stuffs.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meru Maru
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedalox View Post
    That's actually a little depressing when you think about it. It's along the lines of "I want it because I can't have it" and not necessarily because there's intent to actually use it.
    Seems more like "I want it because it's dumb that an NPC can wear the opposite sex outfit but i can't."
    They may as well just make it a single outfit that changes based on sex, instead of two separate outfits you need shenanigans for if you fantasia into the opposite sex later.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Knot Destroyer
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Clethoria View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if it's because this isn't a pay to be glamourous all the time type of game. Aion for example does have gender locked costumes. But at the same time, I think it's equal on both sides. Girls get a playboy bunny costume, men get bunny costume and not gipped on the fishnets either. I believe there was a girls only sexy nurse costume, and there are still sexy males only ones. But again, it's a Korean k-pop dress up mmo, giving people more incentive to pay for cash shop stuffs.
    What I hate from korean MMO is they only prioritize female fashion into sexy and stunned look while male only got non-sexy stuff and full plate armor. This is some reason I keep playing ffxiv.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Isala Zuntrios
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Clethoria View Post
    Girls get a playboy bunny costume, men get bunny costume and not gipped on the fishnets either.
    I mained a male bunny Popori Warrior in TERA... To come here, and not have bunny ears because I'm a dude... Not cool.
    (4)
    Git Gud Scrub. Now found in the shampoo aisle.

Player
    Character
    Kaz Ashura
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Eul View Post
    What I hate from korean MMO is they only prioritize female fashion into sexy and stunned look while male only got non-sexy stuff and full plate armor. This is some reason I keep playing ffxiv.
    Preach it, friend! PREACH!

I want my sexy men too.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ruruneji Seseneji
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zojha View Post
    The irony being: If you'd go and glamour freely available level 15 crafting/gathering stuff, you'd probably the most unique person in all of Idyllshire, despite using the most generic and available materials.
    Late response i know

This is actually why i love the current state of Quarrymill. Everyone is wearing widely varied gear and every looks like what they are, adventurers. This is what new players should see when they reach a hub, all kinds of people of different skills in different armor.

Not 100 Miqo'tes in Thavnairian dresses. (Though if you are wearing one, this is not an insult. I mean no offense. Theres just so damn many of you.)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Skaenborn Kelthyrtsyn
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    You know what we really need unlocked though? The level 50 Crafter exclusive gear. I've always wanted that Weaver's suit.
    (3)
    Last edited by Fredco191; 02-07-2017 at 07:18 PM. Reason: "exclusve"

Player
    Character
    Skaenborn Kelthyrtsyn
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I bring 'em ( Loudly ) BACK FROM THE DEAD!
    Welcome to this thread that I hope will get me the female Valentines outfit
    (1)
    Last edited by Fredco191; 02-18-2017 at 02:39 PM. Reason: female valentines dress?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4