Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Reineke Isengrim
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    I've been wanting skills in GPose for ever. I remember last patch I used Aelian Edge on a dummy and used GPose and the result was me staring angrily at the dummy while fight music played.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Clover Blake
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I agree with OP! I've been wanting all the features mentioned there. Knowing how innovative this game always is, I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually got them.

I remember back in the day, when I was amazed about other games having a flying camera mode (which was limited to just that, a flying camera without emotes or anything). I remember thinking that FFXIV needed such a thing too. And here we are now, with the best camera mode I've ever seen in any game. As a screenshotter, /gpose is one of the best things that has happened in my FFXIV life, haha. Thank you very much, SE!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Wilan Serulia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie_Pie View Post
    How the heck did you do that, I tried to do something involved combat animation and everytime I entered, it canceled the animation.
    I just managed to give the illusion I was in battle. It's a combination of dragoon's /battlestance paused mid twirl, orange light aligned with the dragon's mouth to make it look like it's about to breathe fire, and a small FoV to mess with depth perception and make the two entities look much closer to each other than they actually are.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kylrin Arresard
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    I wanted an image for a website I've been putting together that gave a sense of "vastness" in one of the earlier zones and this is what i ended up with...
    (4)

Building a community of mentors to help sproutlings across all worlds! Please feel free to visit the website and help grow a mentoring community that we all can be proud of! https://malzianxiv.wixsite.com/xiv-mage

The sum of all hunt arguments over early pullers: http://goo.gl/IFT9IE

Player
    Character
    Willig Rowde
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangela View Post
    Please tell me how to use emotes and battle skills while in gpose mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaVerves View Post
    Use the emote before entering /gpose-mode.
    You can also use a facial expression beforehand to change your expression during the emote.

For example, this pic was taken with:
    /wink
    /shocked
    /gpose

and this pic was taken with:
    /ouch
    /soothe
    /gpose
    (1)

FFXIV Lodestone Blog
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/10221494/blog/

Willig Rowde on Tumblr
    https://willigrowde.tumblr.com

Hello there, adventurers.

Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilan View Post
    If there's one last thing I would like to see added is support for battle skills animation, on top of emotes; our options are still very limited if we want to stage anything involving weapons.
    As a /gpose enthusiast myself, I would also like to see actions working with the group pose feature.

We've heard whispers from the team in Japan that somebody has been taking a peek at the monitors of the devs. in charge of the group pose feature... and noticed something like that the other day!

Rumor has it they couldn't see all the details, so I can't say anything for certain, but I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe...!
    (23)
    Chenin "Luxpheras" Matthews - Community Team

Player
    Character
    J'talhdi Belhi
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxpheras View Post
    Hello there, adventurers.

Thanks for the feedback!

As a /gpose enthusiast myself, I would also like to see actions working with the group pose feature.

We've heard whispers from the team in Japan that somebody has been taking a peek at the monitors of the devs. in charge of the group pose feature... and noticed something like that the other day!

Rumor has it they couldn't see all the details, so I can't say anything for certain, but I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe...!
    You can't say something like this April 1st! We don't know if your telling us the truth or not! D:
    (8)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilan View Post
    Did you make anything cool with the new /gpose too? Go ahead and share it!

Hatsune Miku and Gumi at a concert.
    Nothing other than gpose options used for the picture. I used it in the idol contest SE recently had.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Lace Valeria
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 60
    Good to hear they're looking into actions support!

Since certain skills like DRG's Jump or NIN's Mudras can happen so fast, would you pass along the suggestion for a slow motion setting please?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sa'niquel Amrita
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangela View Post
    Please tell me how to use emotes and battle skills while in gpose mode. This feature doesn't have any guide to tell the players how to use it. god sake.
    It does tell you, the last emote you use will be the one reflected in the /gpose. The rest is just experimentation! ^^
    (0)

Masamune ♡ SGD ♡ Australia
    My DA / FFXIV SS Glamours - http://tinyurl.com/mvmdebr

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast