Player
    Character
    Malora Lyra
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfreak View Post
    Y'all interested in taking a returning player who'se dragging along a first time player? I'm starting a new character to level with my friend, looking for a friendly guild to hang out with if y'all have room.

(I was planning on playing most of today since it was my day off of work... RIP that plan lol.)
    We do have room. I don't know if you ever got a hold of anyone or not.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaja White
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Bump! Main post has been updated because.... WE GOT A MANSION! Bonizo and I were finally able to snag us the perfect plot, and we are super excited to hold some events! I just wanted to give a huge thank you to our loves for working together to raise the funds to buy the house. An even bigger thank you to all of our loves who gave input on how we should decorate, as well as working super hard to gather the mats needed for all of the furnishings needed to decorate the house. The outside isn't done quite yet, nor the is the inside 100%, but it is looking beautiful. I love you guys, you are the best second family ever ♥

We are also still recruiting ♥
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Brian Darkalter
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Hello. I’m currently searching for a new FC. My current one, while a great group to talk to, has been largely inactive in game. Most are playing other things and the ones left formed a raid static. Because of how little we do as a group I don’t have the feeling of contributing. I looking for a place to be more involved so I don’t feel as burnt out from the game as I’ve been doing things myself
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaja White
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Warghoul570 View Post
    Hello. I’m currently searching for a new FC. My current one, while a great group to talk to, has been largely inactive in game. Most are playing other things and the ones left formed a raid static. Because of how little we do as a group I don’t have the feeling of contributing. I looking for a place to be more involved so I don’t feel as burnt out from the game as I’ve been doing things myself
    Well you’re welcome to give us a try if you wish (: we like to do things together. We currently have an event going on where the more you help people, the better chance you can win a prize.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Brian Darkalter
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Ok cool. I go by the name Brian Shadowknight in game and will be leaving where I’m at soon. Where can I find you guys at?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Malora Lyra
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Warghoul570 View Post
    Ok cool. I go by the name Brian Shadowknight in game and will be leaving where I’m at soon. Where can I find you guys at?
    Any of the names listed on the forum can add you. Bonizo white, kairi knight’, malora lyra, ect. If you see one of us online feel free to /tell us to invite.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Brian Darkalter
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Ok great. I left the FC I was in last night so I can join up with you guys after work today. Feel free to add me to your discord channel so I can get to know you guys. My discord name is Brian Shadowknight(Lamia)#9617
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kaja White
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Events have been updated
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaja White
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Bump! Contact info has been updated. More family screenshots coming soon ^3^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaja White
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Bump

/10char
    (0)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast