Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Pre-purchase store items out of stock?

Hi,
    I was waiting to have enough money to buy some items from the pre-purchase site, but now that I can I see the items I most wanted (Encyclopedia and some job pin) are no more pre-purchasable... Are they out-of-stock???? Will they be available on site? I'm really sad
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Tillen Khutaur
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    You are more than welcome to my lore book as long as I can keep the minion code. I'm a big minion collector so I try to get them all but I'm willing to give up the lore book, if you'd like it. We can meet up in Frankfurt if you want. Sorry I don't have any pins though but hopefully they will restock some items.
    (1)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Tillen View Post
    You are more than welcome to my lore book as long as I can keep the minion code. I'm a big minion collector so I try to get them all but I'm willing to give up the lore book, if you'd like it. We can meet up in Frankfurt if you want. Sorry I don't have any pins though but hopefully they will restock some items.
    Wow nice, it may be a solution I think we'll going to collect the pre-purchase the first day; i searched for a PM function on this forum to send you some contact but there's nothing like this, you can find me on pretty every social platform by the nicnkame raffounz anyway... So we can keep in touch to Frankfurt
    (0)

Community Rep EU_Community_Team's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffounz View Post
    Hi,
    I was waiting to have enough money to buy some items from the pre-purchase site, but now that I can I see the items I most wanted (Encyclopedia and some job pin) are no more pre-purchasable... Are they out-of-stock???? Will they be available on site? I'm really sad
    Hello!

Only part of our stock is listed on the pre-purchase site. So, even if some items might be sold out on the site, they will available at the venue at the Fan Fest itself. I hope this helps!
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by EU_Community_Team View Post
    Hello!

Only part of our stock is listed on the pre-purchase site. So, even if some items might be sold out on the site, they will available at the venue at the Fan Fest itself. I hope this helps!
    Hi,
    thank you, I already asked to online support But I have to do 2 queues (one for pre-purchased items, one for on site items) and this really sucks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tillen Khutaur
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Ok. I'll look you up and we can coordinate. Doesn't look like ill save you any time from standing in that line but at least it will save you some cash and the heartache of it selling out at the fest.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Caya Luna
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 77
    Encyclopaedia Eorzea is still available on SE (EU) store. It will probably be a bit more expensive as you will need to pay for the shipping but it’s still better than nothing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Asakura Ny'en
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    All I wanted was the hoodie.. and a WHM pin, but they're out of WHM pins, and I *really* don't feel like standing in line twice..

EDIT: Would it be possible to buy the pin on the SE Store at a later date and not just Fanfest exclusive?
    (1)
    Last edited by Asakura93; 02-03-2017 at 06:07 AM.

Player
    Character
    Rosy Manderville
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 71
    Quote Originally Posted by CayaLuna View Post
    Encyclopaedia Eorzea is still available on SE (EU) store. It will probably be a bit more expensive as you will need to pay for the shipping but it’s still better than nothing.
    I would do this but for shipping it asks for a country and USA isn't an option Q_Q
    (0)

Player

I want to thank Tillen for giving me his lore book: this is another proof of how amazing this community is. I was also so lucky to have Yoshi-P signin it for me... This Fan Fest was amazing, I meet wonderful people and strengthened relationship with ingame friends. Thank you so mush SE for this opportunity.
    (2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast