I do realise we just got two threads regarding this topic but after spending the weekend with my miniatures I have a list of "request" related to that, that didnt really fit in either of those threads (nor the general request thread, since I feel this is a thing that can easly be singled out)
Let me say right away that I generally like the miniatures (even though I consider it a bit lazy that they stopped making primal themed furniture...), but I feel there is a lot that can and should be improved so that we can really enjoy them to there fullest!
Related to that I have a list of requests/issues I came across while arranging my miniatures - feel free to add to it!
1) I'd like to see maxi-versions of all the miniatures! Around the size of the GC-modell for example - specially for mansions and middle-sized houses it would be really great to just have one nice big statue to fill one corner of a room!
2) A special shelf/podest to display them properly! The ones we're having ingame arent suited for them (no, I'm not placing my epic mini-niddhog on the little ladies day shelf - and with the blue stands are being so huge they dont really fit on the little podestal either; the potd-cube is doing the trick kinda, but more options would be really nice here!)
2.1) One solution could be to somehow give us the ability to adjust the height of the stand - dont know how that could work technically, but since I'm all for saving items I could settle for three "heights" of that blue stand or so (like it is now, the height of a table, the height of the little podest for example)
3) Give them the ability to light up! A lot of them are not only very small but also very black-grey-ish (Nidhogg, Alexander, Ultima, Odin, the Magitek...) - its very difficult to see the details or admire them as something else but a black... thing. I tried my best to get the light just right for them, but I feel it could help a lot if they came with their own light-up-ability! I could either imagine the stand glowing (not blue ofc...) or giving them sort of "light-bubbles" around them. I do realise that it would be to nice to have that little white arrow all the time though (but maybe there could be a way to make it disappear enterily? )
4) Mini-Sephirot, as already requested. I want to finish my collection!
Edit: To make it easier to follow for everyone (including possibly the devs, thanks a lot for passing this on btw! ) I will add the suggestions that are coming in once in a while!
5) Make the blue stand dyeable!
6) Add effects to the miniatures (but make it possible to toggle them off)
7) Overhaul the Sophia Miniature (make it bigger, polish it, add the daughter...)
- Magitek Cruise Chaser
- Warrying Triade Trio (as one statue, maybe as bigger version, possibly new indoor fountaine?)