Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60

Miniatures (...again)

Hello!

I do realise we just got two threads regarding this topic but after spending the weekend with my miniatures I have a list of "request" related to that, that didnt really fit in either of those threads (nor the general request thread, since I feel this is a thing that can easly be singled out)
    Let me say right away that I generally like the miniatures (even though I consider it a bit lazy that they stopped making primal themed furniture...), but I feel there is a lot that can and should be improved so that we can really enjoy them to there fullest!
    Related to that I have a list of requests/issues I came across while arranging my miniatures - feel free to add to it!

1) I'd like to see maxi-versions of all the miniatures! Around the size of the GC-modell for example - specially for mansions and middle-sized houses it would be really great to just have one nice big statue to fill one corner of a room!

2) A special shelf/podest to display them properly! The ones we're having ingame arent suited for them (no, I'm not placing my epic mini-niddhog on the little ladies day shelf - and with the blue stands are being so huge they dont really fit on the little podestal either; the potd-cube is doing the trick kinda, but more options would be really nice here!)

2.1) One solution could be to somehow give us the ability to adjust the height of the stand - dont know how that could work technically, but since I'm all for saving items I could settle for three "heights" of that blue stand or so (like it is now, the height of a table, the height of the little podest for example)

3) Give them the ability to light up! A lot of them are not only very small but also very black-grey-ish (Nidhogg, Alexander, Ultima, Odin, the Magitek...) - its very difficult to see the details or admire them as something else but a black... thing. I tried my best to get the light just right for them, but I feel it could help a lot if they came with their own light-up-ability! I could either imagine the stand glowing (not blue ofc...) or giving them sort of "light-bubbles" around them. I do realise that it would be to nice to have that little white arrow all the time though (but maybe there could be a way to make it disappear enterily? )

4) Mini-Sephirot, as already requested. I want to finish my collection!

Edit: To make it easier to follow for everyone (including possibly the devs, thanks a lot for passing this on btw! ) I will add the suggestions that are coming in once in a while!

5) Make the blue stand dyeable!

6) Add effects to the miniatures (but make it possible to toggle them off)

7) Overhaul the Sophia Miniature (make it bigger, polish it, add the daughter...)

Miniature requests

- Hraesvelgr
    - Godbert
    - Magitek Cruise Chaser
    - Warrying Triade Trio (as one statue, maybe as bigger version, possibly new indoor fountaine?)
    (15)
    Last edited by Vidu; 02-09-2017 at 06:20 AM.

Player
    Character
    Arvid Greave
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Please make the ugly blue stand dyable. If it were dyable I'd actually have some of those minis in my house.
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Sylfaein Stormbreaker
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    It IS pretty hideous.

Look at how it ruins my poor Scathach display. LOOK AT IT.

Can we PLEASE do something about this, SE? T_T
    (8)
    "Tanks don't read chat, they just type in it."

Player
    Character
    Solara Flynn
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Yes to all the suggestions made by the OP, and yes to being able to dye the stands as well, that blue is so harsh.
    (6)

Hello adventurers!

Thank you for your feedback regarding miniatures and furnishing! We have relayed your feedback from this thread to the dev. team. Please feel free to continue to share any additional ideas you may have for bringing these miniatures to life! Well, preferably not actually to life, as that could be dangerous for your visitors... but I digress.

We're looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
    (22)
    Chenin "Luxpheras" Matthews - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Plague Doctor
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 60
    I'd end up dyeing most if not all of the blue stands a red.
    (0)

Friend/recruitment code for special items and things (use before paying first sub) 2GT8H5RS (updated) info on items here http://sqex.to/Cz9

Player
    Character
    Mica D'lyn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidu View Post
    it would be really great to just have one nice big statue to fill one corner of a room!
    I vote for the golden statue of Godbert in the gold saucer!!!!!!

And it needs to be a reasonable amount of mgp, not the insane mount prices.
    (6)
    If you're this obsessed with always winning, odds are that losing is your natural state.

Character
    Lukh'a Lybhica
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahZerrshia View Post

I feel like it should cost ALL the MGP. I mean, look how big it is! And it's GODBERT.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Soki Yagami
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahZerrshia View Post

Might consider renovating my apartment into a Godbert primal shrine if we actually do get it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zana Amariyo
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    I'd like a miniature of the Cruise Chaser...
    (7)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast