Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

New remodel category

Can we please get a new remodel category? I think it would be really cool to place a rug over the stairs. Not covering up all the stairs and just in the middle of them length wise or even cover them all up. I think it would be nice to customize the stairs. I don't really think making furnishings would work since you can't put nothing on them, so maybe a new category?
    (5)
    If you need a friend, someone to talk to, or are on Zalera, feel free to add me on discord if you'd like: Omega_Arcane#6248

Player
    Character
    Alinhbo Rhiki
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I could see runners in the same designs as the various carpet styles.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Kittypryde Kujata
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78
    Oooooo. I'd LOVE of we could do that. Great idea.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Omega Arcane
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

Just a reference in case I didn't convey my idea well enough, but yes I agree with you Claviusnex. I can also see some of the existing rugs being implemented this way. Let's start there and then build up?
    (3)
    Last edited by OMega_ARcane; 05-17-2018 at 11:41 PM.
    If you need a friend, someone to talk to, or are on Zalera, feel free to add me on discord if you'd like: Omega_Arcane#6248

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    I think stairs need to be reworked totally and this is a good start. There's so much wasted space - some have flat finials (like in the goblet) which would be an amazing place for models, flowers, plants, or other objects. Mediums have a flat landing that would be a great space to place a hat stand or a plant or a fish tank, something of the sort. A runner down the stairs or a rug on the landing, the ability to customise what the balustrades and finials look like - there's so many interior options we should be able to adjust, especially as they've given us so many 'building block' elements for our houses. Not being able to then adjust stairs (and pillars, windows, and baseboards) really ruins a lot of good designs.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Livia Crane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    I would love to remodel the stairs. The Mist stairs are so strangely clunky. Any way to mask that or draw attention away from it would be much appreciated.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Aivi Kupo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I would love flat walls, and an option to move the door to where I want it
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Keridwyn Maeve
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Yes please. Just being able to add a railing to that empty edge of the staircase in the Mist mediums would give me so many more options other than snuggling walls up against them (and wasting more space).
    (1)