Player
    Character
    Kaz Kubar
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60

[Brynhildr][LFM][FC][MC][C] Yopparai of Erozea <Kaz Kubar> Rank 8 FC Recruiting!

Our FC is currently recruiting any and all types of players.

We currently have ~25 members, with ~6 people at end game who run the FC (expect two to three of our end game players to be on every night, and we host a discord chat server @ https://discord.gg/FgAGJDt where we are always chatting, running people through dungeons, or doing end game content).

This FC is a great opportunity to spend time with diverse crowd of funny (usually raunchy) people who are at all levels of the game.

Perk of being in our FC:
    Furnished medium size FC house in the Goblet Ward 6 Plot 55 (overlooks a mountain) with the marketboard and summoning bell at your disposal.
    We always have FC buffs on (generally EXP, but open to requests).
    Airship ventures & company projects.
    Easy going, but will help you all the way up hard content such as Alexander savage runs. Several max level crafters to help you out along your journey.
    Send me a PM or comment below and I would be happy to tell you more.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Crazy Bakas
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Hi, I'm a returning player who is looking for a good group of people to play with. My main interest is tanking in a static that is commited to having fun and playing at a high skill level. I play as pld but am willing to gear up another tank class if need be. I work from 2pm-11pm CST with 2 days off a week that I can request to match raid times if need be. If you have a spot for a tank and my schedule works for you please let me know.

Thank you,
    Crazy Bakas
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaz Kubar
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Hey Bakas! We need a good off tank and we are currently in statics with other FCs until our FC is big enough to have our own statics. Hop in the discord with us and talk to us to see if we are a good fit for you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crazy Bakas
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Thank you for getting back to me. However, I got picked up lastnight by another static so I'm going to give that team a shot for now. If for some reason we don't mesh I'll hit you up to see if the spot is still available.

Thanks,
    Crazy Bakas
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orell Dargen
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 37

Heya!

Hello Kaz_Kubar!

I just transferred to this server last night. I got a friend to start playing with me but due to my last server being 'new character' locked every time he was able to make a character (for multiple days). We decided to hop on Brynhildr and I transferred over.
    We are looking for a fun and helpful FC, I started playing a few weeks ago so we are both technically new. Just looking for fun casual play!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaz Kubar
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    Hey Orell-Dargen. Have you already applied to be in our FC? If not I will send you and invite tonight or tomorrow morning. Nice to hear from you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kaz Kubar
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I am having a hard time finding your character in game? Any chance you renamed your character?
    (0)