2. 02-20-2017 10:04 PM

Player
    Character
    Mandar Magoo
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 80
    tbh the Novice Network is the best way for new players to start building connections (unless your server doesn't use it properly lol). Even when I didn't specifically need help with anything it gave me people to talk to and hang out with. Also the mentors helped me choose my first FC. You'll probably have to find a mentor and ask them to invite you, a lot of them will not randomly invite newbies anymore, because once-upon-a-time a lot of people didn't know how to turn off the sprout next to their name, so veteran players making a new character would get pissed-off when they were randomly added to the novice network without permission LOL.

Blind invites aren't really the way to go, most of the time people reject them on principal. If you really want to get it off the ground, get out there and do stuff with people (random fate-grind parties, etc), then see if they're interested in joining your linkshell.
    (0)
    Last edited by SeriousxSarcasm; 02-20-2017 at 10:48 PM. Reason: character limit

4. 02-21-2017 03:49 AM
    Reason
    Deleted

5. 03-05-2017 11:05 PM
    Reason
    Deleted