Player
    Character
    Forbo Cuinn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Ghost of Vana'Diel is looking for members!

Ghost of Vana'Diel is a Rank 8 FC allied to the Twin Adder. We have a small house in the Lavender Beds. A lot of of members are AFK but plan to be back at some point before Stormblood is released, but we want to get some fresh blood into the FC as well. This is a chance to be a vital part of rebuilding the FC from the ground up.

Our focus is our members. We want GoV to be your home and the only place you need to go to achieve everything you want to achieve in the game. We're open to any and all, new and old players alike.

We're an FC of full time workers and students, parents and children. We understand that "real life" happens. If your newborn starts crying in the middle of a primal, or work calls you in in the middle of a roulette run, it's not a problem. These things happen.

Reply here or look for Brienne Snow or Forbo Cuinn in game. We have a very bare website with the purpose of detailing our goals and a little more on who we are - http://ghostofvanadiel.enjin.com/.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sarcoven Ravenclaw
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I am interested in joining but can't seem to catch either of you online.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Forbo Cuinn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Hello! I'm very sorry for the late response. I did not see your response til I was at work this morning without my security token.

What time zone/times do you play? If you're still interested let me know when you'll be on next and if I can't make it on ill have the others keep an eye out for you. Also you can look for Rhamza Beoulve, he should be around.

Sorry again for the late response!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Forbo Cuinn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    And Velts Stridyan. If someone is on but doesn't respond we're afk, but you can at least view company profile and apply and we'll get to it, thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jiranil Darkwalker
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 27
    I am interested in joining, I am in the pacific time zone, and I usually play in the afternoon.
    (0)