Player
    Character
    Asharac Greyson
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70

Exclamation Wednesday Night High Level Runs

i249 BLM and i248WAR are looking for capable raiders to clear and farm content with mechanics. We are a close knit group that will require you to push yourself while laughing your head off. You need to meet certain requirements to join:
    You MUST be able to commit to Wednesday night group to begin with; (potential of running more once things get hammered out.) However we are understanding that IRL happens between the grind.
    You MUST be on PS4, Sorry master race but we do communication better.
    Last but not least you MUST fit in, chemistry is what makes the difference between a raid being hell and having it be an awesome challenge.

If you feel you meet these criteria hit me up on PSN Asharc
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crazy Bakas
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    Hi, I'm a returning player who is looking for a reliable and friendly group of people to do raids with. I work 2pm-11pm CST with 2 days off a week that I can request certain days to match raid times if need be. I did just hit lvl 60 the day before yesterday and my PLD is currently ilvl 177 but I plan on getting all of my 230 gear by Saturday night to give you an idea of how fast I plan on gearing up. I do play on PC but my PS4 is right next to my PC so communication won't be a problem.
    I am on the Diabolos server and if I do end up playing with you guys and things go well I am more than willing to transfer servers as well.

Thanks,
    Crazy Bakas
    (0)