Player
    Character
    Juliet Winters
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 64

New Small FC Shiva's Embrace <<Shiva>> Recruiting Now

Shiva’s Embrace is a brand new Free Company seeking signatures and founding members. We offer weekly treasure hunts, Palace of the Dead progression, help with The Hunt, and various dungeons and raids from new and old content. I made Shiva's Embrace because I got tired of exploring Eorzea alone and would love people to enjoy this wonderful game with. Hopefully you will come and join me. Whether you’re a new sprout seeking guidance or a seasoned veteran looking for a place to call home, we’d love to have you. If you would like more information you can either message me here or send a tell in game to Juliet Winters.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tyr Tutquor
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 19
    I'm new to the game so a new FC sounds perfect. Please invite Tyr Tutquor.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Juliet Winters
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 64
    Hi Tyr! I've tried to send you an invite and friend request but I think we have been on at opposite times cause I haven't been able to invite you. If you're still interested in my FC let me know.

Also to other's who may want to join, Shiva's Embrace will be closing recruitment soon once we hit our quota. We are a small tight-knit FC and we believe in keeping our community small so that everyone gets the attention that they deserve. So get in and apply while you can so you can have friends to play with instead of just being another random name in a large FC.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Neko Mira
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Hiiii! Im interested in joining, I know this post is a few months old but are you still recruiting?
    (0)
    Last edited by NekoMira; 03-28-2017 at 03:03 PM.

Player
    Character
    Juliet Winters
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 64
    Hey there,

Just to let everyone know Shiva's Embrace is alive and lively with fun and helpful members and we are still looking for more people to join our tight knit little group as Stormblood approaches. Veterans and new sprouts alike are both invite to join us. There are also a few of us currently in the end game and looking for others to join us in clearing content like extreme primals. We are also looking for more casual players as well as some of us enjoy gathering, crafting, or just hanging out at our FC house in the Mist and enjoying ourselves. We will be closing recruitment soon as we are a small FC that prides itself on being able to give members a 1 on 1 feel instead of being treated like a number in a large FC. If you're interested give you can whisper Juliet Winters or reply to this posting. Hope to see you in game
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Juliet Winters
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 64
    Hi all,

With the release of Stormblood this morning Shiva's Embrace is recruiting a few new members to join us in the newest chapter of our adventures. We're accepting both new and old players alike. We are a casual FC that loves to chat and hang out, but we also help each other with progression. We're a very stress free environment that focuses on cultivating a friendly environment first and foremost. All roles are invited to apply as well. DPS, healers, crafters, and gatherers are highly encouraged to apply. Feel free to contact Juliet Winters in-game, post here, or submit an application directly to Shiva's Embrace in-game. Hope to see you soon! Enjoy Stormblood!
    (0)