Player
    Character
    Jinn Remona
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70

Company Seals Grinding for Anima Quest?

So I'm currently trying to work on the Coming Into Its Own quest for my Anima Weapon, but I need to get alot of Grand Company seals to buy the items required. What is a good way of acquiring Grand Company Seals quickly? I've tried doing FATEs, but a bunch can't be done alone, and there is rarely people around doing them anymore. I've also finished all of my Grand Company Hunting Logs, so I can't really rely on those to help either. I just can't figure out a quick and effective way of getting seals.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luna Faye
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 51
    pvp, supply, provisioning & expert delivery
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mica Zerrshia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    GC provisions give you double exp and seals for HQ turn ins, and if you still haven't leveled your DoH/L jobs its a great way to get some exp on them with minimal effort. Then loot on everything in dungeons and turn them in via expert delivery. lvl 60 items generally go for 1200 seals. If your DoH/L are 50+ you should be able to get enough seals for all the items in a few days give or take, if you do all hq turn ins
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Frizze Steeleblaze
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Also, you dont HAVE to buy all the sands using the same method. Mix in some poetics, some leves, and whatever else you can get your hands on. But yeah, what they said.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Stouter Taru
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    If you're spamming A1S for light, you can roll on those accessories and turn them in, and the stack of pages can turn into accessories for more seals.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Noel Maimhov
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    ARR hunting marks. Buy the ilvl 110 accessories with them, then turn them in for seals.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Adria Serra
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Buy pally shields with Bis EX/Rav EX totems and turn them in.
    (0)

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Trade in gear from void ark + , dungeons lvl 60 + runs work for me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahZerrshia View Post
    If your DoH/L are 50+ you should be able to get enough seals for all the items in a few days give or take, if you do all hq turn ins
    A too often ignored advantage to leveling crafting. People generally do it to make gil. For some, simply getting to repair their own gear is a significant incentive. But you hardly ever see anyone mention that it also gives you a really nice source of easy GC seals.

I'm currently working on the Zodiac Braves stage of my level 50 relic. It's the same issue there. I need lots of GC seals (and unfortunately I didn't know that in advance, and had been spending my seals as fast as I got them on Squadron missions, so when I got to the quests needing Bombard Cores, I was starting from almost nothing). But some HQ supply missions build it up pretty quick, especially when they get the priority star that boosts rewards.
    (0)