Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Community Rep EU_Community_Team's Avatar
    *Moved this thread to EU Fan Fest section.

Hello wolves of Eorzea!

If you want to participate in the Feast PvP tournament at the Fan Fest in Frankfurt, you can still register even if you haven’t been able to find a team!
    Although we do encourage people to form a team beforehand, it’s still possible to enter without one.

If you're a lone wolf or you're unable to find your pack, please do register with all the correct details and we can help you form one.

Registration is open until 3rd February, 2017. You can register here.
    (If you have a team already, make sure all team members register under the exact team name)

More info on the tournament itself and prizes can be found here.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tiax Blood
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by EU_Community_Team View Post
    *Moved this thread to EU Fan Fest section.

Hello wolves of Eorzea!

If you're a lone wolf or you're unable to find your pack, please do register with all the correct details and we can help you form one.
    Should we just add a random team name if we register alone?
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by TiaHariberux3 View Post
    Should we just add a random team name if we register alone?
    A random team name could be a bit confusing when we're checking everything in the end and forming teams.
    Just a dash (-) in the Team name field is enough.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Light Khah
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Wow that are some nice information <3 Thank you, I will just fill it out and hope that maybe I am part of it.
    (0)
    Letter from the Producer LIVE Part IX Q&A Summary (10/30/2013)
    Q: Will there be any maintenance fees or other costs for housing, besides the cost of the land and house?
    A: In older MMOs, such as Ultima Online, there was a house maintenance fee you had to pay weekly, but in FFXIV: ARR we decided against this system. Similarly, these older MMOs also had a system where your house would break down if you didn’t log in after a while in order to have you continue your subscription, but this is a thing of the past and we won't have any system like that.

Player
    Character
    Tillen Khutaur
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    @Mooga, @Alleo, and @TiaHariberux3, Did you guys already register solo? By my count that makes four, with me. I main heals and I heard a tank shout somewhere up there.
    If you guys already registered solo then I will as well and hope we get selected when they form teams.

Sorry I'm late to the forums, I've been looking on FB, Discord, and the like trying to find teammates didn't even dawn on me to check the forums til now. Well good luck, let me know, and see you at the fest!.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tiax Blood
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillen View Post
    @Mooga, @Alleo, and @TiaHariberux3, Did you guys already register solo? By my count that makes four, with me. I main heals and I heard a tank shout somewhere up there.
    If you guys already registered solo then I will as well and hope we get selected when they form teams.

Sorry I'm late to the forums, I've been looking on FB, Discord, and the like trying to find teammates didn't even dawn on me to check the forums til now. Well good luck, let me know, and see you at the fest!.
    I havent registered solo yet (diamond tank) since I may get a team if I dont till 3rd february I will just register solo.

Edit: would recommend waiting till last day and check this thread again
    (1)
    Last edited by TiaHariberux3; 02-01-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Player
    Character
    Light Khah
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Well I did register solo (but did not completely understand what they wanted with the two questions about pvp in season 3, so not sure if I did it right). It would be kinda interesting to know how they will choose the teams for the tournament. I hope that this isnt only for top players or I wont stand a chance at even getting there. (Since they wanted our ranks) Well time to hope.
    (0)
    Letter from the Producer LIVE Part IX Q&A Summary (10/30/2013)
    Q: Will there be any maintenance fees or other costs for housing, besides the cost of the land and house?
    A: In older MMOs, such as Ultima Online, there was a house maintenance fee you had to pay weekly, but in FFXIV: ARR we decided against this system. Similarly, these older MMOs also had a system where your house would break down if you didn’t log in after a while in order to have you continue your subscription, but this is a thing of the past and we won't have any system like that.

Player
    Character
    Tillen Khutaur
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleo View Post
    I hope that this isnt only for top players or I wont stand a chance at even getting there. (Since they wanted our ranks) Well time to hope.
    Same. I'm only Bronze this season cause reasons. Oh, and one question is highest tier (diamond, platinum, etc.) and the other was current rank Bronze 3rd, Silver 7th, 98th, 23rd etc. That's what I got from it anyway. Well time to cross the fingers for RNGesus' blessing.
    (1)
    Last edited by Tillen; 02-03-2017 at 02:17 AM.

Player
    Character
    Tiax Blood
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by EU_Community_Team View Post
    A random team name could be a bit confusing when we're checking everything in the end and forming teams.
    Just a dash (-) in the Team name field is enough.
    Can we register as duo too or just solo/full group?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by TiaHariberux3 View Post
    Can we register as duo too or just solo/full group?
    Hello!

Yes, you can register as a duo. Basically you can register in groups of any number between 1 and 4. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee that the team name you picked will be used on the final team name as we will be forming the final team with other players on our end.

If you use the same team name, we will do our best to ensure that you will get to participate in the same team in the tournament, should you be selected to take part.

I hope this helps!
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast