Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by KrytosFallaran View Post
    This is what it says on my preorder email "You will then be shown your early access code that you need to redeem on either the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station (Windows/Mac) or the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 4). A copy of this early access code will also be emailed to you. You can also log in to the site at any time to review your pre-order code(s)."
    Quote Originally Posted by TorchicEX View Post
    Well I haven't gotten a pre order email from anything. At all. Only an email confirming my payment for the Stormblood CE on the Playstation Store. So I guess I wait then?
    The instructions Krytos listed sound like the instructions for how to register a physical copy of the game. For console players, if you order the physical box (either from SE or a third party retailer), then there are codes you have to add to the PSN in order to tell Sony that you bought it (or ordered it in the case of the preorder code). But if you buy the digital version directly from the PSN, you don't need to tell them you bought it. They already know about the purchase, so it should be applied to your account automatically, without any codes involved.

(This also means if you have multiple PSN accounts or subaccounts, you need to be sure you're on the right one, the one that your FFXIV account is associated with, when you purchase the game from the PlayStation Store. The account you buy it from is automatically the account it's registered to.)
    (0)
    Last edited by Niwashi; 01-28-2017 at 04:48 AM.

Player
    Character
    Anera Lyra
    World
    Gungnir
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidoh View Post
    Thank you so much SE for making the physical CE available through EB - and it's funny, it's actually a little cheaper actually than I thought it would be (I had nightmare visions of it being $400 AUD due to the US version being over $200 USD alone... gotta love that exchange rate. )

Alas I wont be able to finalize my order til Monday when the bank opens and I can top up my debit account (which my Visa card is attached to) with enough funds to cover the deposit for it (I usually only have enough funds on the card to cover planned transactions so as to avoid card fraud), so fingers crossed this doesn't sell out in the meantime.... *touch wood*
    I had same nightmare that I payed $400 AUD for CE
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sitara Anwen
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    So we aren't going to get a code if you bought it directly from the PSN store? Does that mean we don't need to enter it on the early access website either? I've never pre-ordered an expansion before (I started after HW was released) so I, like many others it seems, are confused and just want to make sure that everything will work out the way it is supposed to.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lele Inoch
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Make sure you make your purchase on same PSN linked to your SE account and you dont need to redeem any codes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    And sure enough, before I could even get to the bank this morning the PC physical CE sold out on EB Games' Australian site.

Although, this also happened before with Heavensward as well and EB Games later got more PC CE stock assigned about a week later (which I was then able to secure a pre-order for), so hopefully, this will be the case again.... hopefully. *crosses fingers*
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rannie View Post
    Aaaaannnd now I just had a mental image of Lahabrea walking into a store called Bodies R Us and trying on different humans.... >.<

Lahabrea: hn too tall... tooo short.... Juuuuuust right.
    Venat was right.

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Looks like gmg now has the downloadable version for pc (note: not compatible with the steam version) up for sale at a reduced price including a digital collector's edition:
    Normal: https://www.greenmangaming.com/games...iv-stormblood/
    CE: https://www.greenmangaming.com/games...ctors-edition/

I'm not sure what region these are restricted to if the digital downloads have such a restriction. I would assume NA but I asked them just in case, will update if I receive a reply.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    George Strong
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Like Heavensward, will the ingame bonus items still be sent during full release if you pre-order the Collector's Edition?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by TorchicEX View Post
    There was someone else who already got their code in this forum but of course couldn't put it in because they were unable to at the moment with it not ready for activation. But I don't know when/where I will get mine since I purchased the PS4 digital one. Last Time I bought the physical copy of the collector's edition so I got my codes with that but there was no indication of it with this one both on the description or check out. So I am currently clueless.
    PlayStation purchases automatically receive their bonuses and are entitled to play as part of the purchase and there will be no additional code needed.
    (0)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by vampiregirl663 View Post
    So we aren't going to get a code if you bought it directly from the PSN store? Does that mean we don't need to enter it on the early access website either?
    Correct. When it comes to PlayStation Network purchases, all of that (pre-order bonuses entitlement, ability to play at release, etc.) is done as part of the purchase and requires no code redemption on the part of the user.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Laladyn View Post
    I preordered Stormblood CE for PS4 on the EU PSN Store. The description says it includes a Exclusive PS4 Theme , when or how will this be availible?
    Those who pre-order on PlayStation Network will receive the theme when the full game is available!
    (0)

Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast