Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Aki Fushichou
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 60
    For Australian's the Collector's Edition is on EBGames Australia $269.95AUD.

Still nothing regarding New Zealand.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thalia Beckford
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Zankumo View Post
    Both. Which might make the difference. I bought ARR from the SE store, but bought it again through Steam to make it easier to use my Steam controller with the game. I launch the Steam game, but my account itself might be still associated with the ARR from the SE store thinking about it. Maybe that's why it works for me ><'
    If you didn't use Steam keys and just added it to your library, then that's why it works. It's only tied to your Steam account through the key you use.
    (0)

Community Rep EU_Community_Team's Avatar
    [ANZ] Some of you may have already noticed that the physical Stormblood Collector’s Edition is now available in Australia via Ebgames.

Here are the links:
    PC: http://sqex.to/khV
    PS4: http://sqex.to/fd3

We are still working on making the physical Collector's Edition of Stormblood available in New Zealand and will update you guys as soon as we can.
    (1)

4. 01-27-2017 09:37 PM
    Reason
    Forgot to quote

Player
    Character
    Krytos Fallaran
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by bethlorraine View Post
    So question. I see the big collectors edition and the standard edition of stormblood for ps4 on the square store but I don't see the 60 dollar collectors edition that gets you the mount and other things. Any reason why that is?
    The $60 is the CE digital download which is the one I got and it's for PC and MAC and is also on the Playstation Store.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krytos Fallaran
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by TorchicEX View Post
    There was someone else who already got their code in this forum but of course couldn't put it in because they were unable to at the moment with it not ready for activation. But I don't know when/where I will get mine since I purchased the PS4 digital one. Last Time I bought the physical copy of the collector's edition so I got my codes with that but there was no indication of it with this one both on the description or check out. So I am currently clueless.
    I imagine it's already in the coding when it download or it'll show up as an extra item you'll download parallel to the expansion when it releases.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krytos Fallaran
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    So I read that the pre order bonus and CE in game items are applied straight to the account if you bought the CE on the playstation store so we won't need to put a pre order code onto the site. Can anyone confirm this claim? It will take a load off my mind if it is. If it helps I am buying this off of the NA Playstation store in Canada.
    This is what it says on my preorder email "You will then be shown your early access code that you need to redeem on either the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station (Windows/Mac) or the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 4). A copy of this early access code will also be emailed to you. You can also log in to the site at any time to review your pre-order code(s)."
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Micaiah Harushii
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by KrytosFallaran View Post
    This is what it says on my preorder email "You will then be shown your early access code that you need to redeem on either the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station (Windows/Mac) or the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 4). A copy of this early access code will also be emailed to you. You can also log in to the site at any time to review your pre-order code(s)."
    Well I haven't gotten a pre order email from anything. At all. Only an email confirming my payment for the Stormblood CE on the Playstation Store. So I guess I wait then?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krytos Fallaran
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60
    Well I haven't gotten a pre order email from anything. At all. Only an email confirming my payment for the Stormblood CE on the Playstation Store. So I guess I wait then?
    I remember there being something you had to do to see the code with the CE for the Playstation but I can't recall it if you still have your instructions from your copy of Heavensward check it out and see what it says.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by EU_Community_Team View Post
    [ANZ] Some of you may have already noticed that the physical Stormblood Collector’s Edition is now available in Australia via Ebgames.

Here are the links:
    PC: http://sqex.to/khV
    PS4: http://sqex.to/fd3

We are still working on making the physical Collector's Edition of Stormblood available in New Zealand and will update you guys as soon as we can.
    Thank you so much SE for making the physical CE available through EB - and it's funny, it's actually a little cheaper actually than I thought it would be (I had nightmare visions of it being $400 AUD due to the US version being over $200 USD alone... gotta love that exchange rate. )

Alas I wont be able to finalize my order til Monday when the bank opens and I can top up my debit account (which my Visa card is attached to) with enough funds to cover the deposit for it (I usually only have enough funds on the card to cover planned transactions so as to avoid card fraud), so fingers crossed this doesn't sell out in the meantime.... *touch wood*
    (0)
    Last edited by Enkidoh; 01-27-2017 at 10:39 PM.

Player
    Character
    Micaiah Harushii
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by KrytosFallaran View Post
    I remember there being something you had to do to see the code with the CE for the Playstation but I can't recall it if you still have your instructions from your copy of Heavensward check it out and see what it says.
    Sadly I didn't buy the digital CE for Heavensward last time so the instructions I had I don't believe will help me this time. That being said I did notice that the game say that I can download it in 139 days from now which is the 14th, 2 days before the early access date. Wondering if it is all just bundled together upon purchase and when the 14th comes and it is downloaded, all the stuff would go on mog station. I don't know though. Having some Dev help would be nice but I can wait.
    (0)

Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast