Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Questions regarding Stormblood Pre-orders or Collector's Edition

Greetings, everyone!

Please use this thread to ask any specific questions you may have regarding pre-ordering Stormblood or the Collector's Edition! We'll do our best to answer them!

If you haven't already, check out the unboxing and pre-order information thread that contains images, video and a brief FAQ.

[EU]Stormblood pre-orders are now live on the European Square Enix Online Store!

We’ve also compiled some frequently asked questions right here:

Will I be able to head to Ala Mhigo once I buy the expansion?
    You must complete certain quests from the Patch 3.5 series before you can head to Ala Mhigo.

Will I be able to become a red mage once I buy the expansion?
    You will be able to accept the quest to unlock red mage regardless of quest progression as long as your character has a level 50 Disciple of War or Magic class/job.

I play on Windows and PS4. What do I need to purchase?
    You will need to purchase both the Windows and PS4 versions of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood. If you would like the exclusive bonus items from the Collector’s Edition, you can get them from either the Windows or PS4 version, assuming they are linked to the same service account.
    Stormblood must be installed to access the new areas. When switching to a platform that doesn’t have Stormblood installed, make sure not to log out in one of the new areas as it will not be possible to log in. You will have to move to a 2.0 or 3.0 area and then log in again.

Will the bonus items be distributed to a single character or to all the characters on a service account?
    Bonus items will be distributed to all characters on a service account. Furthermore, any new characters created on the same service account afterwards will also receive these items.

Will there be a digital Collector’s Edition upgrade to receive the Collector’s Edition in-game items?
    Yes, there will be.

I have a friend who is considering starting the game and we would like to head over to Ala Mhigo together. What do they need to purchase?
    If you would like to play Stormblood together in the early access period, please have them purchase the current all-in-one package, “FINAL FANTASY XIV Online”, and also have them pre-order FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood. (Also, make sure to help them complete the Patch 3.5x series before June.)

Have the system requirements for Stormblood been released yet?
    The provisional system requirements will be listed on the pre-order page.

When are the pre-orders for Steam going to start?
    Pre-purchases for Stormblood on Steam will begin in May 2017.

Will Steam users have an option to get physical copies so we have the chance to get the figurines and such? Will Steam users have the ability to play in the Early-Access release and get the items that are available from that?
    As of 16th May, an extremely limited number of physical Collector’s Editions of Stormblood have been released for Steam. You can get yours here as long as they’re available http://sqex.to/YCu

*Please note that the registration code included in the physical Collector's Edition of Stormblood for Steam is only compatible with the Steam version of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

[EU]How much will the physical Collector’s Edition cost for EU players?
    On the European Square Enix Online Store, the physical collector’s edition will be either £179.99 or €199.99 depending on your country of residence.

[EU]Where can I buy the physical Collector’s Edition in EU?
    The physical collector’s edition of Stormblood is exclusive to the Square Enix Online Store in Europe too.

[EU]When can we pre-order Stormblood (PS4) from the European PlayStation Store?
    For PAL territories, pre-orders on the PlayStation Store will commence on Tuesday, 24 January 2017.

[ANZ]Will we be getting CE physical edition on the Australian Square-Enix shop? If yes, when can we pre-order?
    The physical Stormblood Collector’s Edition is now available in Australia via Ebgames.

Here are the links:
    PC: http://sqex.to/khV
    PS4: http://sqex.to/fd3

*Updated 16th May with information regarding the physical Collector's Edition on Steam
    (10)

Character
    Kosmos Meishou
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    TY for the link and information.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Since I've seen the question, and then read a line in the images I was slightly concerned about:

Referencing -> http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/a...2&d=1484940882

All pre-orders regardless of version will have the pre-order bonuses*, right? *(minion, earrings, and early access)

And that the "There are no pre-order bonuses for pre-ordering the Final Fantasy XIV Complete Edition" just means there is nothing "extra" awarded for pre-ordering that version?

When I read that I figured it could be interrupted as "no pre-order bonuses, at all, for the Complete Edition - no earrings, no minion too".

Thanks for the compiled information Bayohne~

Edit: I don't want to spam the question thread, so just wanted to thank you for answering!
    (0)
    Last edited by Shougun; 01-21-2017 at 07:53 AM.

Player
    Character
    Edhe'li Merwyn
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    The slides said "Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood also includes Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward".

If you pre-order and you don't have access to Heavensward yet, do you get access to Heavensward with the rest of your pre-order goodies or do you have to wait until Stormsblood itself is released to access the Heavensward content as well?
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Victor Theed
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    Do u get the dynamic theme on ps4 for pre ordering digital like u did with HW digital preorders and does a code or something for a ps4 theme come with the pre order of a collectors edition ps4 hard copy of storm blood?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Goto Ra
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Have system requirements for Stormblood been released yet, would have thought they would have announced them on the stream, need to know if I need to start saving up for a new PC.

Thanks for the information Bayohne
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Xian Meng
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    So let's say I want to purchase the Collecter's Edition for my PC, so I can not only get all the in-game bonus items but all the additional stuff that comes with a physical copy as well. Let's also say that my PC has no actual cd drive installed (had to remove it to add in extra fans for CPU). Will there be a code in the physical copy where I can download the game digitally, since my PC won't be able to read the game disc?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zana Amariyo
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    The box art shown in the slides seems to indicate that the Japanese release will use Amano's artwork, while North America and Europe will use an image of Zenos. Would it be possible to get a reversible cover or something? Would much prefer Amano's artwork.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Blackiron Tarkus
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Thank you for the update Bayhone. My one concern is given how successful the game has been thus far, would the servers crash during the early access period like it did for Heavensward? I would love to pre-order and get into EA but if I know this may be an issue I can easily wait a few days to play the game when it goes live for everyone. I am still pre-ordering regardless.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Shougun View Post
    Since I've seen the question, and then read a line in the images I was slightly concerned about:

Referencing -> http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/a...2&d=1484940882

All pre-orders regardless of version will have the pre-order bonuses*, right? *(minion, earrings, and early access)

And that the "There are no pre-order bonuses for pre-ordering the Final Fantasy XIV Complete Edition" just means there is nothing "extra" awarded for pre-ordering that version?

When I read that I figured it could be interrupted as "no pre-order bonuses, at all, for the Complete Edition - no earrings, no minion too".

Thanks for the complied information Bayohne~
    There are no pre-order bonuses at all for pre-ordering the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Complete Edition.
    All pre-order bonuses we have referenced are only available for those who pre-order Stormblood.
    (4)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast